or Connect

Posts by nyg

Does anyone have a cover for "Australia" that's isn't foreign? I'd love a scan of the U.S. version but all I've found so far are the Canadian bilingual cover and the Australian version with the large rating label on it. Would be very appreciative. Also, has anyone done an all English cover for the Canadian "From Dusk Till Dawn" import?
Thanks but from what I've read the 350 can bitstream the new lossless codecs. I'm going to have to take the player back since I can't figure out what the problem is.
Any more suggestions from you fine folks?
I'm having a hell of a time trying to get the DTS-HD MA and TrueHD lights on my 705 to light up when connected to a Sony 350 BD player. I have them connected by HDMI and it seems no matter what setting I change the receiver always displays the PCM light. I have yet to see the DTS-HD MA and TrueHD lights in action. There has no be something simple I'm overlooking here. I've tried a Fox BD (28 Weeks Later) and a Universal BD (Doom) and yes I double checked that the...
Sorry to hear that OP. I watched Face/Off with the DTS track on my PS3 this evening without a hitch. Disc looked and sounded great.
Nixon
I watched this last night and was pleasantly surprised at how good it looks. Certainly worthwhile for fans of the film considering the bargain pricing of this disc. What's more surprising to me is that the movie held up well. I hadn't seen it since the 80's!
It is. I guess some folks have took upon themselves to come up with an alternate meaning.
Then it's not a blind buy.
How do you know it's an awesome movie when you haven't yet seen it?