or Connect

Posts by shrktank

i ordered one yesterday and should be able to mess with it tonight. Will let you know my hands on opinion tomottor
Hello, My wife found out here dog has a torn ligament and he will require surgery. To offset the cost I am selling some of my HT stuff. I am selling my Pioneer AVR. It is the SC-1522-K model. Here is a link to get more information on the model: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Home/AV-Receivers/Pioneer+Receivers/SC-1522-K Will ship in original boxes. I live in St Louis and I would allow local pickup if preferred. Price is $500 plus buyer pays shipping. My zip is...
Hello, My wife found out here dog has a torn ligament and he will require surgery. To offset the cost I am selling some of my HT stuff. First, I am selling a set of Martin Logan Motion 40 speakers. These are ver nice sounding speakers. One speaker has 2 minor scratches. Nothing noticable, unless you are looking for them. I am selling the pair for $1,000 even and buyer pays shiopping. Second, I am selling the matching Martin Logan Motion 30 center channel speaker. This...
Hello, My wife found out here dog has a torn ligament and he will require surgery. To offset the cost I am selling some of my HT stufff. This classiifed is for a newer (I think I have had it for about 4 months. The Epson 5020UB is a excellent projector. I tis ceiling mounted currently. Hate to part with it, but the dog is too much a part of our family. The item will ship in original box and will include the remote and power cord. I am asking $1,700 plus buyer pays...
Hello, My wife found out here dog has a torn ligament and he will require surgery. To offset the cost I am selling some of my HT stuff. First, I am selling a set of Martin Logan Motion 40 speakers. These are ver nice sounding speakers. One speaker has 2 minor scratches. Nothing noticable, unless you are looking for them. I am selling the pair for $1,000 even and buyer pays shiopping. Second, I am selling the matching Martin Logan Motion 30 center channel speaker. This...
Newer Apple TV for sale. Moving my self away from the Apple structure. Comes with the remote as well Shipping will be $5 in USA
Hello, I am finding my self watching more and more streaming services. I have decided to part with my Pioneer Elite BDP-62FD and stream my moive content. This is a sligjhly used unit, but in excelelnt shape. Please add $10 to ship in USA
Looking to hear back with your review of the 700
I was on their website and liked at the Sherbournn line. They have the SR-120 marked down to 499, originally 1,999 Any thoughts this compared to the Pioneer or Emotiva combo
Hello, I currently have the following setup. The room is about 15X20 and carpeted: * Pioneer SC-1522 * Martin Logan Motion 40 speakers for Front L/R * Martin Logan Motion 30 speaker for Center Channel * Infinity in wall speakers for Rear Surrounds and Front Surrounds * [2] BIC PL-200 Subwoofers * Epson 5020 projector * Lumagen XE-3d for video processing I just recently purchased the Lumagen to perfect the picture of the Epson 5020. This did a great job. It also made me...