or Connect

Posts by Fox1966

If I decide to upgrade one day from my ceiling mounted HD3300 to the HD25-LV, would I just be able to basically "swap them out?" Would I be able to use the same mounting hardware, and not have to move the mount on the ceiling in any way?
Hi Answorth, I sent you a PM.
Well, here's an update....my receiver came in yesterday and I wired everything up. Haven't had a chance to check out AV Navigator yet, probably will this weekend. The receiver DID do just what I wanted. I can send a 2D signal to my Pioneer Kuro on Main HDMI, and on second HDMI I can send a 3D signal to my projector (not at the same time though, of course). I just choose the HDMI output I want through the HDMI button on the remote. Works nice and flawlessly so far! Even...
Cjsiv, thanks for your reply! It sounds like you are doing exactly what I want to do; the only difference is that your TV is 3D and your projector is 2D and in my case it will be the opposite. I am certainly keeping my fingers crossed that the Pioneer allows me to do just as you are doing. I have tried to read through the Pioneer manual online, and am not sure whether I should set up the 3D projector as another "HD zone" (if I can still use my main speakers), or whether...
Well, I hope I didn't act too quickly but I purchased this receiver on Newegg this morning. It was on sale, so I jumped. I currently have a Pioneer receiver that is getting pretty old (no HDMI inputs), but it has been very reliable and has held up remarkably well. I thought it was time to move to a newer model, and I wanted one with two HDMI outputs (that is one of my main requirements). My question is this: will this receiver let me output my video to both my Optoma 3D...
Winning this would make my year!!
Well, I was on the fence about this for a couple of days. Finally went ahead and purchased through Amazon, since returning would be easy if it didn't work correctly for some reason. I must say, it is working perfectly with my setup (Panasonic 3D BluRay to Darbee then to HD3300 projector). And, I have to admit I am pretty stunned by my perceived increase in picture detail, quality, and sharpness. I think that it actually exceeded my expectations. Not just 2D blu rays...
Stuart, a couple of suggestions you might try, if you haven't already: Reset the display options on your PS3, and let it re-detect your projector, making sure it detects it as a 3D capable display. My second suggestion is to make sure that you turn your projector on FIRST, and then let it start before turning on your PS3. For some reason, I find that if I turn my PS3 or 3D Blu Ray player on first, then it doesn't detect the projector as 3D capable. The projector needs to...
I was most nervous about the power going off, and then quickly coming back on. I found the CyberPower 600 watt pure sine power at NewEgg, and ordered it. Coderguy, the one I chose is just a step up from the 510 watt you recommended above.....and thanks so much for taking the time to provide those links!! I didn't really want to spend the money on a UPS... but, I have lost power here before, and sometimes completely unexpectedly, so you never know. I tell you, after you...
If anyone is interested in buying mine, I have used it less than 10 hours. I went ahead and got a 3D projector, which is what I wanted in the first place. Just send me a PM....it is basically brand new.