or Connect

Posts by Whitearrow

Even if the marriage was considered valid without consummation, she would still only be a dowager queen. She is not in the line of succession to the throne.Tommen is next in line as "Robert's" other male child.
Yes, that's why I'm wondering. Their relationship in the show has a very different feel to it.
If you go back and watch The Rains of Castamere, there was a lot of focus on other stories early on in that episode, too. Plus, as the second episode of the season, it was important to check in with the storylines not touched on last week -- Dragonstone, Bran, and the Dreadfort. I liked how the wedding feast was staged and photographed -- having it outdoors rather than indoors, during the day, and a different type of table setup made it look as different as possible from...
It was quite likely intentional. It costs a lot more to hold an actor under contract, guaranteeing their availability over a period of years, than it does to pay them for their actual time worked. I'm sure it was a business decision and a calculated risk on their part that it wasn't worth it for a secondary character who had only appeared in a few episodes so far.
Re casting -- they basically have to use European actors rather than Americans because of the tax credits they're getting. The actors have to be legal to work in Northern Ireland, e.g., Brits or EU community citizens. They can only use a non-EU actor if they have very special needs for the part that make it harder to cast, which is why Peter Dinklage is among the few Americans we're likely to see. Pedro Pascal may now be joining that small club, but I'm not sure what...
I see what you are saying, but most of those things really happened after the the things I am talking about. Robert would never have come to Winterfell and asked Ned to be hand if Jon Arryn hadn't been murdered, which is really the one single event that was the catalyst for everything else that happened. And if Robert wasn't such a bad king, he would have realized that Ned was totally temperamentally unsuited to be Hand, no matter how much he trusted him. If Jon Arryn...
Why is this show never spoiled? From the Hollywood Reporter.
Um.... no.SpaceSpaceSpacey spaceSpacey SpacemThe Starks are where they are today because 1) Jon Arryn was murdered, 2) Robert was a really really bad king, and 3) because the Lannisters value power before anything else. If you really want to go back to the root cause of things, that's it, not the actions of a girl who was 12 years old at the time, and grew up sheltered from pretty much everything.Also, she was a 12 year old girl. Did you ever do anything stupid when you...
Space Space Space Space Hrm. If Brienne is after Sansa by episode 4, then the wedding will have to be before that, won't it? I'd read somewhere that the wedding wasn't until later. But I dunno. BTW, the title of Episode 7 is "Mockingbird." Unless I'm remembering entirely incorrectly, Bran's story is already drawing from book 5, so equating seasons to books is already falling apart.
Titles and HBO synopses of the first four episodes. Not sure if these need spoiler tags here, but just in case: [[SPOILER]] Titles and running times only of episodes 1-4, plus titles of 5 - 7:Episode 1: Two SwordsRunning time: 58 minutesEpisode 2: The Lion and the RoseRunning time: 52 minutesEpisode 3: Breaker of ChainsRunning time: 56 minutesEpisode 4: OathkeeperRunning time: 54 minutesEpisode 5: First of His NameEpisode 6: The Laws of Gods and MenETA: Episode 7: ...