or Connect

Posts by teknikk7

Not sure if this or the receiver area is the right area to post for my issue. I recently moved and had to acquire smaller TV stand. This mean I can no longer use my center channel. I will have to run a phantom center. The problem I am having is the L & R channels sound muddy and the dialog is very quiet. I forced the receiver (Pio VSX-03) to mix in the center to the L & R channels but it sounds horrible. Are there any other setting I can use to make it sound...
I am sure we will all have suggestions for a Rev.2 xsiv4ce, thank you for the program. Are you taking donations for your time and possible future rev.? I have some paypal money to donate for your efforts thus far... Please pm or post your paypal address. Thanks --Robert
No offense, but can we keep this thread KuroControl/KRP related. Any VMware or virtualization questions you should really go to a Apple forum. Or visit the manufacturer website for program specs. On a side note I would NEVER flash firmware in a virtualized environment. Esp. a $3500 TV...
Good job. I will be trying this out very soon! If my 600M is not on the LAN will a crossover cable work from my laptop? I don't have one handy or else I would try.
The RC70's have 6.5'' drivers. You will most definitely need a sub. Look into SVS, HSU or EPIK. Who listens to hip hop without a sub...?
Divorce her...
I'm with subiefast here, the A2-300 at minimum. With that being said, a move from the takes to the RC-70's for a bedroom setup makes one wonder what the goal is? What exactly are you looking for? Low end rumble? High DB listening with clarity? The 1019 can power the RC-70's but I wouldn't let them. IMO the 1019 is a bit weak. Move up to something with pre-outs and hand off the load to a dedicated amp. You never stated your goal though so it makes it hard to suggest...
If you are not ordering from an authorized retailer you will have no warranty. Check pioneer.com for authorized retailers.
Energy subs are weak. I agree with batpig, go ID subs like HSU, SVS, elemental Designs. You will not be disappointed.
Its on Amazon right now for $149 http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Harmo...=harmony%20700 How much better is the Harmony One for only $30 more? $179 http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00119T6NQ Both free shipping...