or Connect

Posts by teknikk7

Hi Guys, I picked up my VTF 3 MK3 and it worked fine the first day. I have one sub-out from the Pioneer Elite VSX-03 going into the left input. The green light on the sub is on but no sound is coming from it. Not sure whats wrong here...
I caught half of it a few weeks ago. I have been using it to test my new audio equipment over and over. Joss Stone is amazing and hot, also the guitar player is amazing. I just ordered the Blu-ray from amazon for $17 shipped. I can't believe how much I enjoyed the concert. My music preference is rap/hip-hop and some Hard/alt rock.
These settings look good on my set. About 200 hours on it, no slides or formal break-in. Just common sense as stated.
Hi, is there any quick way from the remote to turn off the sub for late night viewing? thx
Here are my 600M settings. I like my whites, white. I also like it a bit bright while maintaining a good black level. Used the S&M disc with a few visual tweaks. AV mode: User Contrast: 31 Brightness: 1 Color: 1 Tint: Green 3 Sharpness: -11 Color temp: Mid-High Gamma: 4 Pro Adjust Pure Cinema Film mode: Off Text Optimization: Off Intelligent Mode: Off Picture Detail DRE Picture: Low Black Level: Off ACL: Off Enhancer mode: 2 Color...
My thread has pictures though Anyhow Im pretty set on a HSU as I live 20 min from Anaheim. I am going to audition the subs today or tomorrow. Ill post my findings! thx
What would give me more punch? Room is less than 2000 cubic ft. 2 of these? Energy ESW V10 http://www.wwstereo.com/#/ecommerce/...rs/33/144980// or these 2? HSU STF-2 or 1 HSU VTF-3 MK3
I have to disagree. This was very true a couple years ago. Simply not the case anymore. There are plenty of players out there getting very good reviews. The Oppo is a very good player for under $500. The Pioneer I have which is the BDP-51 can be had for under $300. Both have superior PQ over the PS3. Hang out in the Blu-ray player forums...
Need some help guys. I am trying to decide what would be the best route to go. I decided on HSU because of the reputation and I also live 20 Min. from Anaheim which would save on the enormous shipping cost. I already have a sub and towers but I am looking for more. I want that punch feeling during explosions and action scenes. I am uncertain if an additional sub or MBM would give me what I am looking for. I currently have the Energy C-Series, C-500 mains, C-C100,...
I also find this funny, So many people think the PS3 is the ultimate BD player. When BD first arrived SONY had a good player at the right price (PS3). That was nearly 3 years ago people! Sure it is the most upgradeable player and will always play current discs despite the ever changing flash encoding that is used in the menus. It is also very fast, I will give it that. But when it comes to PQ there are far better players with better internals than the PS3. Just look...