or Connect

Posts by bd2003

Its getting pretty tired to me too. I'm having way more fun with TF than I had with ghosts. But cod has been the best selling game in 2007, 09, 10, 11, 12 and only finally dropped to #2 in 2013 due to gta V, which is like a once in a blue moon anomaly. Tony hawk and guitar hero are long gone fads, but cod has owned the charts for the better part of a decade, and if theyre slipping its only barely. Their decision to keep making them every year is unassailable. I'm at the...
 I dunno if it's even fair to paint activision as a total villain. They wanted another MW for obvious reasons, and their own employees basically revolted against them. The reason IW were so concerned about the lawsuit is because there probably was a lot of merit to it, and I don't think it's safe to assume West/Zampella would have won if it went to trial, or even if the settlement was in their favor. What options did activision really have? People say they ran cod into the...
I've got a lvl 70 wizard, but I'm working on building my demon hunter up, I think I'm like 48 or so.
Oh come on now, let's not paint an act of blatant opportunism as riding in on a white horse and saving the day.EA could have continued funding it if no one wanted it. We'll never know, but with 20/20 hindsight they probably wish they had. As it stands there's a good chance MS didn't get their money's worth, EA left a lot of money on the table by taking the deal and burned a lot on wasted time. And millions of gamers don't get to play it. Respawn prob had to give up quite a...
Prob the state of Rhode Island?
The original one kept it going. The perma one was prob MS's idea when they saw how badly things were going for them after e3.It could have just as easily been Sony if they were willing to talk about the PS4 back when the original deal was struck. Or if neither side struck a deal, it was probably going to get canceled. EA might regret making the deal, it sucks for gamers for sure. But was understandable at the time given the situation, so I'm willing to cut them some slack,...
Then they should stop f-ing up. :)
I'm happy to see MS lagging, cause I don't think their current offering is competitive. I'm also pleased to see their exclusivity deal fall somewhat flat. I hope they continue to fail until they step up their game. Likewise I'm pleased as punch to see the Wii U in its death spiral as well. If they don't, they don't deserve to stick around. If Sony gets complacent again, I hope they fail too.
That stuff flows pretty quickly. I can knock out an act of bounties in like a half hour. Once you complete an act you get a little cube stuffed full of treasure. I think I've got like 30 something rift shards too....lots of exp and stuff in there.The trick to leveling up quick is to equip a socketed weapon with the highest ruby you have, maybe add a rubied helm for extra XP. Especially at low levels it gives you an absolutely ridiculous amount of proportional damage, you...
I don't recall it coming with a year of live. Must have been a limited time retailer specific promotion?