or Connect

Posts by 1MaNArmY

what input did you set your receiver to get 5.1 audio? I tried the USB input but audio in still coming from TV as opposed to receiver.
never mind figured it out. Set the AV separation mode to output video from HDMI1 and audio to HDMI 2, good to go (GTG) now.
what input did you use for your Smart TV apps? Trying to set a profile on my Harmony so I can watch HBO Go on TV.I just got my Sony BDP-S790 and everything is working great 3D video and audio via HDMI awesome sound.
that took care of it thank you very much.
ok I will look at the AV separation output mode again. I believe I have it set off which outputs video signals simultaneously via both the HDMI out 1 and HDMI 2 out. The way I read it thought it should be set to off. (read it too fast) If on outputs video to HDMI 1 and audio HDMI 2. I'll check it out again.
I have just installed and updated the Sony BDP S790 and the 3D video is awesome (using Tangled as demo) but I I'm having issues with the audio passing through my DENON 3808 CI as it normally does on a regular Bluray any ideas? Currently I have Harmony profile to watch regular Bluray Samsung TV --> HDMI 1 Denon 3808 --> DVD 3D Bluray Samsung TV --> HDMI2 Denon 3808 --> DVD I initially had regular bluray output going to Sony BDP-S790 HDMI 1 --> Denon DVD input Sony...
I got my Sony BDP S790 installed and the 3D video is awesome (using Tangled) but I I'm having issues with the audio passing through the DENON as it normally does on a regular Bluray any ideas? Currently I have Harmony profile to watch regular Bluray Samsung TV --> HDMI 1 Denon 3808 --> DVD 3D Bluray Samsung TV --> HDMI2 Denon 3808 --> DVD I initially had regular bluray output going to Sony BDP-S790 HDMI 1 --> Denon DVD input Sony BDP-S790 HDMI 2 --> Samsung TV I...
Thanks, I think the Sony BDP S790 will have to suffice, not willing to pay 500 for a bluray player as it would put me in the ballpark for replacing my Denon 3808CI and that is not necessary.
thanks for the additional suggestion, I will also consider it along with the other models suggested.
Thats exactly where I'm at the new set supports 3D so I should enjoy it for the rare titles worthy of the 3D. Going to look at the Sony BDP S790 now and plan to have settled on a purchase purchase befoer Star Trek comes out in a couple of weeks.