or Connect

Posts by dustman52

Well it made any football game a much better experience- Went from a 4:3 regular tube television to the 16:9 4805 with an HDTV feed being fed into it. I have no idea if I'll ever go to the movies again. I have better food, a better picture, and better sound. Unless I start missing the previews I can see why I would ever go back.
You must have been on the bad list. Sorry, try acting a little better this year. Oh wait you already said Santa was dead. Well maybe in 2007 you'll be on the good list.
I bought my adapter from monoprice.com. One guy on the HDTV Recorders & Players forum said this:I have a similar issue with DVI out of my computer to HDMI into my Sony HDTV. It's an issue with the video display card in the computer. Until I change the card, un-plugging it from the TV and re-plugging it brings back the picture. If I remember correctly I tried unplugging it from the 4805 and it didn't fix the problem. I have such a better picture with the DVI I would hate...
I was afraid of that. Unplugging and plugging a cord back into the projocter is a PIA. Thanks for the help.
I'm having a strange problem with my 4805 (or maybe my cable box-motorola 6412). I thought I would ask some experts . I have it hooked up with a DVI-D cable to my Infocus 4805. It works fine until I watch a DVD (by switching inputs to the component selection) which I have hooked up with the component cables. If I watch the movie for a long time (we'll say about an hour) when I switch back over to the 6412 and the DVI connection the picture comes up for only about a second...
I'm having a strange problem with my 6412 (or maybe my 4805). I thought I would ask some experts . I have it hooked up with a DVI-D cable to my Infocus 4805. It works fine until I watch a DVD (by switching inputs to the component selection) which I have hooked up with the component cables. If I watch the movie for a long time (we'll say about an hour) when I switch back over to the 6412 and the DVI connection the picture comes up for only about a second them goes...
Got the mount, put it up without a problem, couldn't be happier. This is an excellent deal IMO.
You've got money, I'm looking forward to getting my 4805 up and out of my way.
I got my DPS-12 yesterday. I watched some movies last night, then I put it through the "Brass Monkey" test. All I can say is wow! I went from two 8" inch Onkyo HTIB speakers to this. Talk about day and night for music, don't get me wrong movies are great too, but the big difference is how tight this sub is on the music.
I'm thinking about picking up a APC Back-UPS model BE500r, is this sufficient to ensure if I loose power my 4805 will not as well? Thanks in advance.