or Connect

Posts by angryht

In case you haven't figured it out yet. . .It should plug into the jack labeled Left/Sub In/Line In (the white one).
^I think something like this is the only way: http://www.monoprice.com/Product/?c_id=108&cp_id=10827&cs_id=1082704&p_id=9472 I've come very close to getting one but haven't yet.
Did that fix the audio issue? I am curious about the video side and the fact that you were show the BTB and WTW when you had both the player and the PJ set to RGB. That's interesting.Like many have said, it looks like that PJ is still a good one and you should be able to work around the clipping. Projectorreviews seemed to really like it.
Found the answer here. It's the projector and I am very surprised. Below is the quote:
I don't think the internal software is scrambled, but I guess stranger things have happened. As an aside, I was actually looking at that projector (Benq W1070) so I'd be interested in what you think after you fix this issue. For the video issue, black and white clipping, I am 99.9999 percent sure it's just the settings in the 210 or the PJ. Make sure the player (210) has the black level set to darker. For some reason the Panasonics are set to lighter out of the box (I...
^ What's the HDMI output go into? Are you going through a receiver before the TV (or projector)?
This is strange. The BDT210 does not clip so there must be something in the chain that is doing the clipping. Are you using HDMI out?
^Got it, and good point on the sync/delay. Thanks again. I've done a lot of testing with an Radio Shack spl meter, just not the usb mic or a laptop. I suppose I was making it more complicated than it needs to be.
Thanks for your help, glugus. I have some extra optical cables so I ended up getting one of these from monoprice: I didn't quite understand the optical out and headphone jack. I think this will work along with a standard optical cable into the avr. That way I will have the option of doing either the headphone out or the optical out (I think). The other question I have is whether or not the ASIO program works for just the optical out. Does anyone know that?
Got it. I think it will be simpler that way. I was a little concerned about the things brought up by glugus2000.