or Connect

Posts by theroys88

Video is so much better. I had canceled my mlbtv and requested a refund. After watching a much improved product I will call tomorrow and cancel my request. Do I think they should increase the bit rates, yes but the product is acceptable me for the price. What gets me shaking my head is the continued comments coming from the techs at mlbtv asking me to do all sorts of things as if it was my end. Also giving me little information on a fix and any info that would of made me...
I know for sure it is a MLBTV app issue vs PS3. I also can stream these games via my Playon media server to my PS3 and the games are not choppy in the audio or video department. Unfortunately Playon can only do SD. Same compression artifacts though. I spoke to a tier 2 support tech a couple of weeks ago and he told me that the HD bitrate they are using was only intended for computers and they have been getting a lot of complaints about the quality of the games on the...
I am connected via Cat5 so it is a straight shot to my router with 25up and 25 down and the audio and video is still choppy plus the bitrates for these HD streams is only 3mbps. Lots of compression artifacts. I am probably going to cancel my subscription at the end of the month. MLBTV support says they hope to have a fix by mid April. Today is mid April and no fix yet. I would not buy this product if you plan on streaming it to a tv set.
Finally dumped my TV service. Being so close to the towers here in Charters Colony I was able to pick all the stations with a amplified radio shack antenna to my smart box. Channel 12 was the hardest of the major networks to lock. This antenna has both uhf and vhf abilities. UPN is spotty but do not care since I never watch it. May consider a outside antenna but not sure what stations I can consistantly receive. On high ground without trees and it would be 40 feet up. My...
Bought this product to stream on my PS3 to my 52" Samsung LED LCD. I should of done more research. The streams are a miserable 3mpbs/second. Compression artifacts are horrible. Have complained to MLBTV and got the usual response of we will pass it on. Posted many times in the MLBTV support forum on the low bit rates and got banned by the moderator. They do not like any negative comments on that site. No email to let me know just unable to get into the forum. Audio was...
Considering ending cable in our house due to our kids becoming FIOS junkies. Live in Midlothian and have no trees, high ground and a three story home. Considering joining two CM 4228 greater then 90 degrees apart with a 26db preamp. Anyone have a similar setup. I can pull locals from the FIOS line but I know North Carolina has lots of OTA stations that I picked up from Smith Mountain Lake via a travel trailer antenna. Some more then 2 hours away by car. Thanks Joseph
Has anyone checked out the dvd version that comes with this package? PQ is terrible. Total gigabytes is only 4.4g which is low considering how long the movie is. Unlike Start Trek 11 which the dvd version is quite good in comparison the BD version.
Just curious guys. I was under the impression that WWBT broadcast from the same towers as cbs, fox, and abc. My address finally was recognized at antennaweb.org and it gave channel 12 a different compass degree then the others which had the same exact degree. Did a scan and I was able to get all the others but 12 was difficult to get. I live in Charter Colony only 3.9 miles from the towers. Thanks
Switched over to Fios over the summer and our wireless signal has dropped and my son's XBOX 360 connection is very weak so I bought some Netgear ethernet powerline adapters. Was able to connect all three of my laptops without any problem but am unable to connect my son's XBOX. I keep getting a error message stating the xbox could not get the ip addresses from the actiontec router. I went into the Actiontec utility program and the xbox is recognized and I even pinged it...
No. They would prefer you buy a new toy to play with. I have both the 5265f and 52A650. Both are fine sets. I wouldn't upgrade till there is a huge jump in PQ which has not happened as of yet.