or Connect

Posts by mbovaird

This is one of the best SSP's on the market. The sound and video reproduction is unparalleled. I purchased this NEW in July and have had it on for less than 10 hours (I just don't watch a lot of movies). If you have a home theater, this McIntosh SSP is the best. HDMI 1.4, 3D, more! This is a MX151 (NOT an upgraded 150). Price: $8500 including shipping anywhere in the CONUS. Paypal users please add 3%. Will accept payment by Cashiers Check or Paypal (+3%) If...
This is one of the best SSP's on the market. The sound and video reproduction is unparalleled. I purchased this NEW in July and have had it on for less than 10 hours (I just don't watch a lot of movies). If you have a home theater, this McIntosh SSP is the best. HDMI 1.4, 3D, more! This is a MX151 (NOT an upgraded 150). Price: $8500 including shipping anywhere in the CONUS. Paypal users please add 3%. Will accept payment by Cashiers Check or Paypal (+3%) If...
I'm in the market for a new top of the line SSP. I'm looking at the Classe SSP-800 or the Bryston SP-3 or I'm open to anything else. I would welcome any suggestions. I would love one with Dolby IIz (height speakers) - but not at risking any loss in overall sound quality, etc. Mike
Thanks Mike, but I bought a HW30 from Jason on the forum. Great guy...very helpful. Mike
Thanks for all your comments. Is there ANY difference between the JVC X30 and the JVC S45? The reason I ask is that the reviews on the X30 say the 3D is great (here: http://www.projector.com/reviews/jvc/dlax30-review.php) and the reviews on the RS45 say the 3D is not so good (here: http://www.projectorreviews.com/jvc/dla-rs45/). Certainly confusing if they are the same! Is the 3D emitter built into the S45? The more I think about having to run a Cat 5 in the...
I sent you a private message.
This is the best of the best in headphone amps. Pairs beautifully with any high quality headphone, like the Sennheiser HD800. Price new:$1600. I am letting it go for $900 (or best offer) including shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Email me at mbovaird at me dot com if you want pictures. Mike
Thanks - if you had to pick between the Panasonic 7000, Epson 5010 or the Sony HW30.....which would it be? Mike
3D is somewhat important. I would envision watching a movie or two a month in 3D. Do you know how the 3D on the Sony 95 compares to the Sony 30? The other thought is just to hang on to my 900 for another few months until after all the new projectors come out... Mike
It's interesting that not many people are mentioning the Panasonic AE7000. Has it fallen out of favor for some reason?