or Connect

Posts by GooseHonk

Moxi-Mate is due to come out in April for Beta-Testing and the 3.2 version was to be downloaded in the middle of March for Buena Park Adelphia. We are still waiting for 3.2 as of 3/24/05.
I have four Adelphia DVRs in Buena Park, Ca. For example, when I go from a NBC show to HBO and Showtime, I get a loss of audio volume. I had the Adelphia Tech here yesterday, I showed him this only happens on only three of the DVRs and he agreed. I wanted him to exchange the three out for new ones, but he said that I wouldn't get the extra ouptut on the DVR for my receiver. He said the newer BMC9012s only have one output. I currently have my receiver on and TV off to...
Does anyone have the latest list of Moxi software updates that are going in Adelphia in Northern Orange County Ca. I heard they implemented in the week of January 17. The release that was implmented was 3.0.1.1.4
MOXI Guy, I updated the original thread. After your suggestion I am still having problems. Thanks for helping.
I am an Adelphia user out of Buena Park, Ca and I have four MOXI DVRs throughout the house. When I listen to the music channels, I like to hear music throughout the house. I found out that the timing between the four DVRs are not in sync. The music is about 1/2 second difference between boxes. I talked to an Adelphia tech that came out to the house and he said it is part of the MOXI power on sync problem. I gathered that I have to turn the four DVRs on at the same time,...
I updated my thread about losing sound. GooseHonk Alan Lavallee
I am an Adelphia user out of Buena Park, Ca and I have four MOXI DVRs throughout the house. When I listen to the music channels, I like to hear music throughout the house. I found out that the timing between the four DVRs are not in sync. The music is about 1/2 second difference between boxes. I talked to an Adelphia tech that came out to the house and he said it is part of the MOXI power on sync problem. I gathered that I have to turn the four DVRs on at the same...
Adelphia-Buena Park Ca - During a MOXI DVR recording, sometimes I cannot hear any sound when I try to select the show I am recording. I try to go to different channels, but still no sound. When I hit the LIVE TV button, then select the channel I am currently recording, the sound is heard and sometimes the LIVE TV button doesn't correct the sound problem. This does not happen all the time. I cannot figure out why sometimes this happen and sometimes it doesn't. I tried...
I DVR'd the NBC LAX show and I heard a click on the MOXI DVR (about ten minutes into the show) and noticed that audio did not match what the characters were saying. I replayed LAX and the same thing happened. When LAX went to commercial the audio and video were in sync. After the commercial everything was in sync. At this time I can't be sure if it was an NBC problem or a MOXI DVR problem. My first guess would be MOXI because I heard that click on the DVR before the...
This problem should have been corrected about two weeks ago. It turned out to be a MOXI software problem.