or Connect

Posts by terryfoster

OK, I've checked my Person of Interest recording from Tuesday night and didn't notice the audio problem. I also checked the Hostages recording from Monday and found a Hyundai commercial in common with the Person of Interest recording. The commercial during the Hostages recording exhibited the issue while the one during Person of Interest did not. So, I'm cautiously optimistic that they've finally addressed the problem. I'm reserving judgement until after the shows...
OK, I've checked my Person of Interest recording from Tuesday night and didn't notice the audio problem. I also checked the Hostages recording from Monday and found a Hyundai commercial in common with the Person of Interest recording. The commercial during the Hostages recording exhibited the issue while the one during Person of Interest did not. So, I'm cautiously optimistic that they've finally addressed the problem. I'm reserving judgement until after the shows...
I'm also experiencing this problem when viewing the OTA broadcast, so it seems to be a problem at the source.
I'm also experiencing this problem when viewing the OTA broadcast, so it seems to be a problem at the source.
I've now left another message with Victor in engineering. The person I spoke to previously wrote my info down, but passed it to Victor in the end. I think there may be some other avenues before reporting this directly to CBS. So, it's important to keep calling and leaving messages. I was able to confirm that I'm experiencing this problem with my antenna feed. So, this is definitely happening at the source and not introduced by one of our providers.
One of the annoying bits of not having a centralized Hartford, CT thread is the necessity of cross-posting. Anyway, the folks on the Comcast thread have noticed an audio problem with WFSB that I'm also hearing with DirecTV. There's a distinctive tick/static in the rear speakers during scripted prime-time shows. Not all the way through the program, but frequently enough to be annoying. I'd be surprised if this wasn't also an issue for OTA viewers with 5.1+ systems. ...
One of the annoying bits of not having a centralized Hartford, CT thread is the necessity of cross-posting. Anyway, the folks on the Comcast thread have noticed an audio problem with WFSB that I'm also hearing with DirecTV. There's a distinctive tick/static in the rear speakers during scripted prime-time shows. Not all the way through the program, but frequently enough to be annoying. I'd be surprised if this wasn't also an issue for Cox viewers with 5.1+ systems. ...
I haven't heard anything from WFSB. I figured I'd give them a week or so of shows returning before calling back again. I'd continue to strongly recommend that everyone call to complain (Press 0, ask for programing).
Yeah, I left two messages following those prompts without any response. Apparently engineering can't be bothered. Right now I think I'm getting somewhere with pressing 0 and asking to speak to, "someone in programming regarding an audio issue I've been experiencing". We'll see how this approach goes (still problematic last night).EDIT: Also, it should be noted, I'm experiencing this during any show that would actually engage the rears (typically all primetime scripted...