or Connect

Posts by dvdmann

I appreciate you taking the time to check it out. I will exchange my unit.Thanks again.
I got a SC-1522-K the other day and I am very impressed with the sound. While I was setting it up I noticed a slight buzzing coming from the top left front of the receiver. It seems to be coming from the transformer which is located in the top left front corner of the receiver. There is also a fan that I can hear that turns on several seconds after the power button is pushed but the buzzing starts immediately after the power button is pushed and seems to get slightly...
Thanks for the link.I have read several posts where receivers that had buzz/hum coming from the transformers were swapped out with a new replacement of the same model and the buzz/hum was gone, that is why I was concerned that the transformer could be defective in some fashion.Thanks again.
I got one of these the other day and I am very impressed with the sound. While I was setting it up I noticed a slight buzzing coming from the top left front of the receiver. It seems to be coming from the transformer which is located in the top left front corner of the receiver. There is also a fan that I can hear that turns on several seconds after the power button is pushed but the buzzing starts immediately after the power button is pushed and seems to get slightly...
Got It. Thanks again.
Thanks for the responces. I am trying to overlay as you mentioned above but I must be doing something wrong. Every time I hit the setup button I then hit the enter button and I only can see the setup menu, no actual image?
Hi, I have the 3007 and when I bring up the setup screen on the 3007 and then I check the video resolution coming into my Panisonic 65S1 from the 3007 using HDMI out to the TV it shows 480p coming in to the TV. Is this correct? I thought the output from the 3007 would maybe be 1080p for the GUI or is that wishful thinking. I have the HDMI output set to output 1080p. Is there a setting I am missing or is the GUI limited to 480p. Thanks
Just picked up a 3007 and I noticed that the top panel of the unit where all the air vents are located is not perfectly flat but it is slightly bowed upward from the edges to the center. I was wondering if this is normal for all units or maybe it was damaged in shipping. Thanks
Thanks for the information.
Hi, I am considering buying a 1007, 3007, 5007 and just wanted to know if there has been any improvement in the amount of time it takes to switch and re-sync audio/video between HDMI sources or for that matter between HD and SD channels when using the receivers HDMI inputs for cabel/satellite boxes. I have read the 876 and 906 threads and that seemed to be one of the complaints concerning that series of receivers. I wanted to know if there has been any improvement or if...