or Connect

Posts by XStanleyX

The price takes a jump when you get a receiver with pre-outs. I'd suggest you take a look at the selection on the site below. They are refurbs but do come with a one year warranty. The extended warranties are reasonably priced. http://www.accessories4less.com/
I normally keep my speaker boxes but didn't with the one I have so I'm leery of shipping without the original box. Keep an eye out on craigslist and ebay. Took me a couple of months to find the one I wanted for my current speakers when it popped up on this site. Patience can pay off if you have it.
 That link is the one I have for sale.
Those will all work with the difference being in the cabinet but they will timbre match. The CS2 & CS2 Series II will also work. Check your local craigslist. Maybe you'll get lucky. If your in my area your in luck.
ETA has been pushed back to 5/30/2014.  Too bad I already have fans waiting for them to be back in stock some place or I'd grab the one here. I paid $28 for my two fans and just can't see them going to waste.Fair enough price here considering the fans are already installed.
Yeah, all depends on how much you wanna spend and how far you wanna go. I'm quite happy with how my subs are performing so I don't have an urge to spend any more money. Maybe if I run out of things to buy I'll consider it.
You can buy some pre made cables like below or just use some 12 guage speaker wire and some speakon connectors for each end. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000E1PXJS/ref=oh_details_o07_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Yes. My subs only have speakon connections. There's a youtube video on how to wire a speakon cable. I can find it if you like. Pretty darn simple.
I have nothing to measure the voltage but I'm using XLR to RCA cables from the amp to the receiver. 2 pole speakon connectors from the amp to the speakers. The speakon connectors are easy to wire. The speakons for the output to the speakers is the only option with the iNuke.
Hold onto that $315. I may need it.