or Connect

Posts by tase2

Any word on if/when they will be activated?
Quick question or actually looking for opinions. I will use my direct example. I recorded Led Zeppelin Live from VH1Classic. It is in SD. On the receiver I pressed S. Direct. It is playing in Stereo. It sounds really good. My question is should I change modes? How would you listen to this? Thanks
What # is CNN HD? I know TBS HD is 198. ETA: Are Branford and North Branford on 2 different systems?
FWIW-I just called Comcast and spoke to a *CSR who said, ALL of CT will have TBS-HD within 30 days. He had no specific dates. Of course this does nothing for the playoffs, and I really don't watch TBS otherwise, but per him at least there is a glimmer of hope something could happen sooner. *I don't truly believe anything the 1st tier CSR's say, but figured it was worth a mention.
I still can't believe this.
Thanks for the Wallingford update. This also really pisses me off. How can they make us watch the Baseball Playoffs in SD. I have not watched an SD game in 2 years until last night. Boy does it suck. At least the ALCS will be on FOX. GO SOX!!!
Here is a transcript of my live chat Problem: Why is there no volume coming out of channel 200 (NESN-HD). I have checked with others in CT and they also have the same problem. End Session user Mark_ has entered room Mark> Why is there no volume coming out of channel 200 (NESN-HD). I have checked with others in CT and they also have the same problem. analyst Eric has entered room Eric> Hello Mark_, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My...
I am going to contact Comcast now, for whatever good that will do. I will report back with any info.
Anyone else not getting any volume on NESN-HD feed? Non-HD is fine. Just wondering if this is beyond CT -Comcast issue?
Thank god I am not the only one. What is the deal??? The non-HD (channel 28) is fine. I had the same problem last night. Eventually the volume came on. Just curious, do you have a Tivo S3?