or Connect

Posts by YMark

I (and many others) disagree. The Kindle Fire is NOT junk. It is a very $200 tablet. And I don't believe you got a new Fire for $100.Maybe you purchased a used broken one.
I (and many others) disagree. The Kindle Fire is NOT junk. It is a very $200 tablet. And I don't believe you got a new Fire for $100.Maybe you purchased a used broken one.p
I (and many others) disagree. The Kindle Fire is NOT junk. It is a very $200 tablet. And I don't believe you got a new Fire for $100.Maybe you purchased a used broken one.
Whatever works for you. The Touchpad is too big for what I wanted.
For everyone of those negative reviews, I can find a positive review. I have a Kindle Fire and for $200 its tough to beat.
You're trying to make an apple pie with cherries. If you're going the receiver route, no need for the soundbar. If you want to use the soundbar, you're out of luck for using rear speakers. The soundbar is used to simulate surround sound including the rear speakers. How well it works (or doesn't) is based on a number of things. Trying to combine two different technologies sounds like a disaster (pun intended).
I stream movies too via my PS3. I also have the Bluewave. What did you replace your Bluewave with?
Curious about the sentence in BOLD. Why not use the CT150 for HDMI switching?
Exactly right. My Sony LED BX421 (420) for retailers comes with an extra HDMI input.
An "official thread" about something generic.