or Connect

Posts by Schloob1

My personal advice would be to have everyone that comes to make either a side dish or dessert for example. Just make sure and divvy it up so that you have some variety and not 6 plates of brownies for example. And then usually as host I would be responsible for the main food item(s). Obviously everyone will have their opinion as to the perfect food for a SB party, and I think it all depends on how laid back or fancy you want to be. Personally I would go for things like...
Cool, unless I can get some great prices for the 2 ends than I'll probably end up having to get the manual as well. The mechanism did not seem too bad. Just was a little difficult to get it back into the closed position but imagine typically only the ends will be reclined the majority of the time. And yes agreed it felt very comfortable, now the important part of having the WAF tested out. It is basically my room but she'll have to like it and be comfortable on it as well...
Just to confirm, but your middle piece is manual recline and NOT power. You mention the "option" of manual recline, just confirming since based on at least what I can tell the armless only has a manual and no power option. I only went into the store to try it out for now and did not ask them questions. You are right in that they are pretty comfortable. Now if I can only find them on clearance like you did I would be all set. In regards to measurements, based on what I saw...
Awesome RLBIL, I'll definitely have to give these a look then since I'm out here in the western burbs so I have a couple Value City Furniture's around my area. And I'm looking for something decent but that will not hurt my wallet too much. Hopefully I will not have to take you up on the offer but appreciate it, if I do would of course bring some tasty beverages with me
Too funny RLBIL that you posted here as well. Everyone here you should check out his theater post, nice job on it.Please do tell about your seating, as far as dimensions/whatnot. And what it actually is, thx so much.
I second John's sentiments. Would especially like to know about your seating, as I am looking for something that is a couch but appears to be wider than 6' of seating but narrow enough to fit my space. Also hard to tell but appears that at least the ends also recline? Love the rest of the look and wish I had that kind of space but unfortunately do not Any chance you live anywhere in the Chicagoland area btw?
Beyond not allowing access to the actual room your electronics are in that you do not want your child to touch, you are ultimately out of luck. Personally, I actually try to have 1 or 2 old remotes/controllers lying around that I could not care less about and that keeps my kid away from the stuff I don't want him to touch while he is in the room with me. Either that or ensure he brings toys with him that he wants to play with while in the room. Otherwise he is never...
If you do end up getting this please post pics and your thoughts. This was actually an option I've been thinking of but with 4 chairs in a sofa option with the Fusion Jives.I as well am limited in space in terms of width. and need to keep the seating around 112" but want to have at least 7' of actual seat space which is essentially unheardof in a sofa option. I still have not found one that can work for me AND not be real expensive. Sure there are custom sofas but I...
I'll be curious to actually see how long this thing lasts before it gets a price drop. I would say since it has been out I've been to TRU/BB/Target at least once a week and I've seen at least seen the basic version and just yesterday the deluxe version whenever I've been at the store. For being this close to Xmas these are not flying off the shelves. I could definitely see a price drop or sweet bundle be made around the time say Xbox720 or PS4 come out if the rumors of...
I am totally in the same boat as you, patience is what pays off to not only have a solid system but pay not so much in my case due to budget restraints.Paradigm CC570 v3: $325 on Ebay last year because person had it ending on Memorial Day at the noon hour(terrible timing to say the least on that auction, better planning they would have had me for $400)Studio 60's v.3: $550 from Craigslist this year, included all original packaging as wellADP-170's v.3: years ago when they...