or Connect

Posts by rr6966

This is tough! Gattaca Aliens The matrix The andromeda strain Star Wars
Bought my 60" GT50 about amonth ago when Best Buy and Amazon were doing the $1899 match. Went with BB in the end for the local shipping, and they through in the 36 month no interest deal. I didn't really need the financing, but it's kinda like free money, and I recieved approx. $50 in rewards coupons as well.
I agree. I will probably get a copy for my PC first, but I think I will get an Xbox version as well. The original was my favorite!!!
Use the CNET settings to get yourself started. http://reviews.cnet.com/flat-panel-tvs/panasonic-tc-p55gt50/4505-6482_7-35123235.html
I've noticed this as well, but I have pixel orbiter enabled. I'd rather have that feature on than off. For me, it doesn't really bother me, I hardly ever even notice this is happening.
I bought a Samsung 59D7000 when it first came out, a year and half ago. Loved the tv, but to make a long story short, the tv died and due to the cost to fix, I decided to replace the tv. I bought a Panasonic 60GT50, and the this set is awesome! The biggest difference to me was the slight increase in depth & detail in the picture quality. I think this is due to the excellent black levels. I will say the Samsung was slightly better with 3D, but that is not really important...
Yeah, this is why I have this movie ( I own the 3D ), it sets the standard for 3D viewing. Cameron seems to always have the same theme through his movies: female lead / hero, crazy soldiers, and evil corporations.........Aliens,Abyss, even Titanic had similarities...
My 59D7000 died a little over two weeks ago. My tv was out of warranty ( 15 months old). In the end I chalked this up to a learning experience and I went out an bought a Panasonic 60GT50. Previously, before my D7000, I had a Samsung DLP which I had to fix just after a year old ( colapsed light tunnel ), later on Samsung paid for this one due to a class action law suite. Not sure I will buy from Samsung any time soon.
Always liked this one, I put in my preorder. The DVD is pretty bad.
I'm thinking my repair will cost a lot, I'm pretty sure they will have to replace the main logic board. I've paid $88 for the house call, but it is real hard to transport a 59" plasma. Thanks!