or Connect

Posts by taintedzodiac

Quote: Originally Posted by chrisirmo I've already sent feedback to the network and encourage everyone else to do the same. Hopefully they won't make the same mistake as TNT. The link for feedback is a bit hard to find: A&E Feedback Page I sent them my feedback as well. Hopefully they'll reconsider and use the OAR, but I'm not counting on it.
I haven't had any problem with any of the DivX/XviD avi files I've thrown at my LG lda-511. Various resolutions, version of the codecs, etc. I don't think you're likely to have any problem, but I can't be 100% sure. From the DivX Certified Players FAQ: "All certified devices offer support for every version of DivX video, including DivX 3, 4, 5 and 6 as well as purchased or rented DivX movies." That's all the official information I could find on the topic. Best of...
I know the most obvious one to me is ESPN2HD. To have ESPNHD and not the other is quite silly, IMHO. I've also heard that Universal HD has some good programming on, but I'm not sure if that's a D* exclusive right now.
I didn't have any framerate issues with the demo at 720p.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ktulu_1 I don't have a 360 but I'm curious and if I do find one I want to be able to play this game among others of course. How do you get Geometry Wars? I've read something about xbox live arcade. It comes preloaded on the XBox 360 Hard Drive.
Just switched over to a Cable Card from a Motorola HD STB (RCN). I'm in Bethlehem. The quality of the image coming from the direct feed to the TV is MUCH improved, especially on the non-HD digital channels. Before, the STB was feeding my TV an image on the non-HD channels that was worse than the one directly from the line. With the Cable Card installed, my TV is doing the work and doing it much better. Just for reference: Sony KDF-55WF655 (55" Grand Wega, purchased...
10/14/2005 for mine. No problems with the actual unit. Had to replace my power strip since it wasn't providing enough of something (current? power? who knows. It affected everything on the strip though. Caused the 3 red lights on the 360.).
Nothing announced. I'm sure one of the approved third-parties has to be working on something. I know MS won't let them produce wireless controllers, but the headset is a standard port and should be developable.
Quote: Originally Posted by joerod I am glad you pointed that out Q...I would have been a goner...Damn, now I can't play it.. I gave away my old xbox to the local Boys&Girls club...For real! You should find more joy in that than any amount of time spent with any video game. :)
Quote: Originally Posted by iamnaeth If so that is RIDICULOUS! You've been able to play on the same team since like Madden 1892, how could they not include this in the newest version? If you can do and I'm a huge moron, how do you do it? I think you're exagerrating a bit. Multiple players on the same team was introduced for the first time in Madden NFL 1897. ;)