or Connect

Posts by tmarques

Hi, I'm trying to set my 65VT30 to work with iRule on my iPhone, so I can control it over IP. I've found network codes in the iRule database, but I do not know how to declare its gateway in iRule. I've got the TV IP address, but do I need to specify a port? Something else? Thanks a lot!
Well, 15" is 38.1cm... but yeah, as I rounded up the 23" from 58.42cm to 60cm, I guess you can say that.
Well if you wanna double check, it's fine by me.
Thanks Geof! So 23" x 23" x 15" = 60cm * 60cm * 38 cm, roughly.
Now that a few people here started receiving their RS40, could one of you please give me the dimensions of the box? It would help me see of many boxes I can fit in my car, as I need to bring back some for a few friends. Cheers!
Hi, I've heard the TX-NR3008 could be controlled over the network, is it true using ethernet? If so, do you know where I could find the codes? Cheers!
Any news on the models that should replace the 1900/3900/Z7? Cheers!
Any news on the models that should replace the 1900/3900/Z7? Cheers!
As well as add a fifth or even sixth HDMI in the back! Personally, the one in the front is rarely used... whereas the ones in the back are crucial!
Hell yeah! Also wondering if they will be replacing their Z7 this year... Pioneer already laid their cards on the table, it's your turn Yamaha!