or Connect

Posts by SimpleTheater

That all depends. Price being the same, get the v7's, they sound slightly more refined. Price NOT being the same, what is that slightly better sound worth?
Can you send it back? I think a Yamaha or Onkyo would have that forward sound you're longing.
No one is questioning your personal ethics. I'm so sickenly honest that I won't even listen to a burned music file, but that's NOT the point of the discussion. You specifically stated "I long for how the USA used to be when you could do business with a handshake and people were not out to take advantage of you.". I simply pointed out the absurdity of the statement.
That's a myth. There's a reason Upton Sinclair wrote "The Jungle", published 1906.
I'd love to do business with you or any company that has this philosophy. That way, after I buy my speakers, I can return my 10 year old car for a full refund of my original purchase price and get a new car. Seriously, how WRONG can a customer be before you change your philosophy?It also sounds like you've never worked retail. In my younger days I used to sell computer supplies. A customer came back with a used, but working, logitech mouse. He wanted a FULL refund. ...
Fair isn't the correct word. The better question is "Do you believe their return policy is clearly described and easily accessible?"This thread has made it quite clear that it is.Your issue is you don't like their policy, which is valid as well. So to those who are thinking of using NewEgg, read their return policy.
OK, I've decided to go with the Signature's all the way around. If anyone is interested I put these up on the classified.:CC690 $1,170ADP590 $1,170They're already boxed and ready. I'm picking up my Sigs today!
I've decided to go to Signature's all the way around, so I'm selling my Studio's. Everything is in mint condition and I have the original box(es) as well. While I'm listing just the CC690 here, I also have the following for sale: Paradigm Studio CC690 (Rosenut) $1,170 ADP-390 v5 (Black /pair) $449 These are my individual prices, but if I can sell everything at one time, for the convenience, I'd sell everything above for $2,600. All prices are cash/check. I have to...
I've decided to go to Signature's all the way around, so I'm selling my Studio's. Everything is in mint condition and I have the original box(es) as well. All prices are cash/check. I have to work through a middleman (my Paradigm dealer) to accept credit cards/paypal. He is charging me a 3.75% surcharge on the total price. Shipping is extra and I won't charge more than cost. I'm in upstate NY, so New England costs the least and California the most. Note: the image...
I have a pair, if you're still interested. They are black, and I still have the original boxes. I'm upgrading to Signature speakers. I'd be willing to sell them for $350/pair + shipping, unless you're in the upstate NY area (then you can just come up and get them).