or Connect

Posts by ccotenj

sold to praz. Lumagen Mini 3d. No issues.. Price reduced to $1000 shipped. CONUS only. PM if interested. Many other goodies for sale, please see my other ads. Note: c6 colorimeter and the light meter have been sold.
sold to kaotikr1. AEMC CA813 Light meter. Some scuffs, but works 100%. $125/obo shipped, CONUS only. PM if interested. Changing hobbies, many of my goodies are for sale, see my other ads.
Audyssey Pro Kit. No issues. $450/obo shipped, CONUS only. If you already have a tripod and can live without the carrying case that is large enough for the tripod, $400 shipped without tripod/case. PM if interested. Moving on to a new hobby, many goodies for sale, check my other ads.
sold to sdrucker. Spectracal C6 colorimeter. About a year old. No case. $500/obo shipped, CONUS only. PM if interested. Selling a vunch of my toys as I have a new hobby. Check out my other ads.
sticking my head in... things haven't changed i see... mine still works... fwiw, my home theater obsession is over, and have moved on to a new obsession... therefore, a lot of my goodies (video cal equipment, audyssey prokit, radiance mini, etc.) are available... if anyone is interested, pm me...
@max... good post... hopefully that can clear up some, ummm, misunderstandings, some might have...
no to all of the above...
^^^ look for wiremold... imo/ime, the easiest/best way to run wire outside walls and hide it... to piggy back on don's suggestion... look at (don't use, but look at) "thhn" wire to get an idea of what the physical "size difference" is between the various gauges of wire...
the 4311...
yes, thanks for starting this thread... i use hippo too, but very little of it... and would like to learn more...