or Connect

Posts by ccotenj

@kri... amps virtually NEVER do their "maximum"... think about what you are asking for a minute... won't comment on the rest, other than to suggest you might want to "unlearn" some of the things you have "learned"...,
^^^ yup... true dat... when it comes to video, there truly is no replacement for displacement... the visual impact of a truly "big screen" is something that many underestimate... i "care" about sound... but if the choice was between tripling my screen real estate vs. chasing something that may or may not exist, i know what i would choose... i've been fortunate enough to have a few "WOW!!" moments when bringing equipment into my room... NOTHING comes close...
sadly, he's gonna have to agree to 90 day terms on that invoice, because the well is empty right now... i merely lead the horse to the water... it's up to the horse whether it drinks or not... @jerry... that is GREAT news, re: serial transfer rates... i'll give it a shot... hopefully tonight, assuming i get the pile of equipment that is outside the rack back IN the rack...
^^^ that app sounds wicked cool... what is the name of it, i want to download it...
^^^ WOOT!!! is that in the most recent firmware release? edit: nope, i see from the pro thread that it's a patch on the pro side... cool, even better...
^^^ 1) are you planning on listening with your head locked in a vice at the exact poaition of the mic? if not, don't worry about it... 2) it would not be uncommon for the reported "distance" to be different than the physical distance... it is measuring for delay, which can (and is) affected by the acoustics of your room... it merely shows it to you as "distance"...
yes, the 4311 will be fine, and it's doubtful you will ever have to add an external amp to it...
^^^ his response is true for you as well... it will not make them "any easier to drive" (and will likely be driven just fine anyway)...
that may have been one of mine...
it would be "louder"... it would not be "better"... it would be a sonic disaster...