or Connect

Posts by ccotenj

a 4310 isn't equivalent to a 4311..,
^^^ baloney...
that would be rather cool... the third track that is... not diffey... taking that a bit further, a friend of mine and i were bs'ing awhile back, and we thought it would be a good idea if we could buy a bluray after each race that contained the race long in-car car shot from each car... i'd buy it, just to see what grosjean thinks he sees... a bonus track on each disk would be called "stupid massa tricks", where all the "not so smart moves" drivers made over the...
^^^ no difference... a quick explanation with much left out for brevity... speakers have an efficiency rating... that tells you how loud (how much spl it will produce) a speaker will get with 1 watt of power... to get 3 decibels louder (whatbis commonly recognized as a "noticeable difference", you must double the power... so, taking an average speaker that has an efficiency of 90db... the first watt gives you 90 decibels of spl... that, fwiw, is...
^^^ nope, you are incorrect... it does eq the sub, it just doesn't show it to you...
- hooking it up that way would be a mistake if you are lloking for "better sound"...- don't be concerned about "dacs"... "dacs" aren't even a consideration...
you can get a great deal of enjoyment out of this hobby without appealing to mysticism... many of us do...as for "why you started this thread"... you have actually gotten the answer to your question several times, and people have told you why what you are trying to do isn't a better idea...or did you really start this thread because you simply wanted positive reinforcement of what is obviously a poor choice?
@gp4... - i've been in it long enough to know better... - i own an oppo 93, and this is my 6th player from them... others have noted the reasons why... i would add in their ridiculously good customer service... - suggesting that i do reasearch "before i post again" is, ummm, amusing... - it was explained to you what "imaging" is comprised of... interestingly enough, this is backed by, you got it, research...
no indycar drivers doing commentary please... and whatever nbc does, please do not let jan beekhuis anywhere NEAR the commentary booth... hopefully they will put a "professional play by play guy" in that spot... lead announcing isn't easy, and broadcast can fall apart quite quickly if that person isn't up to the role... this will be especially true since they are keeping the pair of matchett and hobbs... both have a lot to say, but still haven't quite mastered...
because "we" (collectively speaking) have found the phrase "trust but verify" to hold true... "we" have also found that there are several further tweaks you can apply to further "improve" things, but independent measurement of results (and nope, can't do it with the pro kit mic) are necessary...or you can run it and forget it... but someone who is discerning enough to be choosing the av8801 should really make further effort...