or Connect

Posts by ccotenj

^^^ +1 to the "sell avr, buy amp"... 2 channel amps for surrounds are DIRT cheap... they don't need much juice...
yes, it is... truly a classic...
@james...
while true, i do not think that is what he is asking... i think what he is asking is once you have actually changed the levels, will they be maintained by individual source, or be able to be saved as a quick select setting...
@jerry... i agree completely with your opinion... tbh, i use mine very little... i subscribe to the nba/mlb packages anyway... and now that i switched to verizon for cell phone service, i get the nfl games... siriusxm is almost a product of a time gone by... unless you can't live without stern (who i burned out when he was still at wnbc in ny), there's many better ways to accomplish the same goal now...
also to the op, did you turn midrange compensation "off" by any chance?
^^^ andy, if i ever get a custom built house someday, the insides of the walls will look like a giant habitrail...
^^^ you would actually be better off financially using the internet option, as the additional siriusxm receiver license will cost you more than the internet license... that also gives you the benefit of being able to access siriusxm from your handheld devices... which then allows you to use airplay or bluetooth to have siriusxm everywhere...
^^^ you are welcome... if you do go in that direction, post back and let us know how it turned out.