or Connect

Posts by oink

Get the BD...you can pick it up for almost nothing.
Nah, don't do that.My motto is NO REGRETS.IF I ever took the time to long backwards, it would end up with me grabbing the shotgun....
This is one of those rare films that was designed (apparently) to NOT garner empathy for the leads.Why?Because the point of this film was to show the maliciousness and downright thievery Wall Street has been engaging in for a long time and dragging it into the light for all to see.MANY people have lost their retirement savings, their IRAs, their kid's college funds to fraudulent huckters.MANY people have "upside down mortgages."MANY people have had to declare...
Apparently, these are the first photos of the set construction in Abu Dhabi: http://www.thenational.ae/arts-culture/film/star-wars-episode-vii-evidence-in-abu-dhabi-desert
5 hours ago is sometimes tough for me....
Although they may have been forced to take to the sea initially, once they found out how relatively easy and profitable it was to raid, it became a no-brainer.It's really just Human Nature....why work for something when you can just take it?
VUZ-R sounds just right to me.
Not bad, but seems like a been there, done that kinda thing. Looking forward to this sequel:
Yeah, exactly WHAT is around 160hp?With no number put forth, you can bet someone will try to exploit that at some point (as in 200 hp is "about" 160hp )That works out to about 1/3 of a lap.With braking accounting for a lot of what happens in a lap, it may be possible to have the ERS pretty much whenever wanted.
Then I guess it all comes down to how much an MGU-H unit can possibly recover (don't know what the metric could be).Is the MGU-H unit a FIA standard issue part or does each manufacturer design their own?