or Connect

Posts by TopGunHD

This. Only I haven't had any trouble logging into Netflix. However I cannot exit the app without turning the television off. Quite annoying.
This.I got my 47" w802a a week ago. I had a good amount of light bleed in the upper-righthand corner (sorry, no pictures). I was planning on returning it, so I thought what the hell and gave the above suggestion a try. I grabbed the bag the tv was wrapped in inside the box to cover my hand and, using a light to medium amount of pressure, pressed about 8-10 inches in from the corner and slid my hand to the corner. I did the same along the top and side edge at the same...
Sony lowered the price to $1300, might be time to pull the trigger!
Been following this thread for a bit now and think I'm about to pull the trigger on the 47" 802a (I want the 55" but I just don't think my living room situation can accomodate a screen that large). I was at Abt up in the Chicago area this weekend and had a chance to really play around with the 55" (they also had the 47" on display but in a worse-lit area, lower-quality content, and no remote just sitting out). The TV had some National Geographic fishing show on. I...
So my head is swimming trying to read through the absolutely MASSIVE amount of information here and on the rest of the internet. I need a 55" television. My max budget is probably $1500-$1600, but I'd prefer to pay closer to $1200 or below. The television will mostly be used for: 1. Gaming 2. Movie Watching Since I'm a pretty heavy gamer I've ruled out plasma. Also, it seems as long as I go with a major brand and set the display properly (game mode, etc.) I won't...
No takers? Also, I thought maybe I should repost this in the "A/V Distribution" thread instead.
Hi, Quick question here. I'm planning on mounting a cheap, flat antenna high up near a window in one room of my apartment (Maybe this one: http://www.amazon.com/ANT1500-Superi...2273850&sr=8-2). I'm going to run it to this amplified splitter: http://www.pctstore.com/RF_amplifier...tmab10154a.htm. This should feed all the rooms of my apartment. I realize that active return is unnecessary, but will having it in any way harm or degrade my signal (or anything else). ...
So I found this thread and thought I'd ask my question here instead of posting a new thread, it seems that it might be related. Do I HAVE to have a cable subscription in order to get the locally broadcast stations through my cable line? Awhile ago I subscribed to cable TV and internet (or maybe just internet, I can't remember), but then decided to go another route. I cancelled my subscription, however I left my TV connected to the wall jack, and while I didn't get any...
Here's one for you gents... So I have a modded Xbox (NOT 360), and I USED to use it on my 960 using the high definition cables. Everything worked just fine, no problem whatsoever. Recently, I connected the xbox to the television using both s-video and composite video, and either way, there's lag in the picture. As in, I'll hit my button on my controller, but the video doesn't register it for a fraction of a second. This throws off timing in many games. I was...
So I'm curious, as is the previous poster, if the HD941 actually supports DVD-R's and DVD+R's. Searching through the 23 pages of this topic seems to yield a couple of instances of "it failed to load," but nothing definitive. Also, I searched Google for answers but came up with nothing but sales sites, many of which stated it supported both. I don't trust them. So if anybody has any information on this subject, please let us know. Thank you! Dan