or Connect

Posts by brianstorms

I just chopped the price in half.
Price now $49.00. I really wanna get rid of this thing, it's just sitting around, I can't use it anymore, and it's a great cable. Bought this 30-ft cable for my HD projector 12-ft super-widescreen home theatre install in 2005, from Blue Jeans Cable. Works great and produced superb gorgeous huge images that wowed everyone who came to our home to watch movies and SuperBowls! I have since moved to a smaller house and am no longer using the cable so would love to find a...
$99. Bought this 30-ft cable for my HD projector 12-ft super-widescreen home theatre install in 2005, from Blue Jeans Cable. Works great and produced superb gorgeous huge images that wowed everyone who came to our home to watch movies and SuperBowls! I have since moved to a smaller house and am no longer using the cable so would love to find a buyer who can make use of this. This particular cable is thick, it's a single cable with the three R, G, B cables inside. Not...
I bought five OmniSats in 2005 and have used them ever since in my home theatre (12-ft Carada projection screen, Panasonic HD projector). Something strange has happened to my OmniSats and I am VERY curious if anyone else has seen this: the black plastic of the speakers is . . . dissolving! If you pick one of them up, your hands get sticky! The entire black surface on the sides of the speakers is now sticky/gooey and I have never been able to figure out why, nor have I...
I own five Omnisats purchased in mid-2005 for a home theatre setup in our living room. They have always worked and sounded fine, and have all been on the floor in various parts of the room for the surround sound. All's well BUT.... we are just now moving to a new home and I haven't touched them in a while, and when I picked them up to pack them in their original Mirage boxes, I found the black plastic to be unbelievably STICKY. It's as if the plastic has DISSOLVED...
First time OPPO owner; just got my BDP-93 a few days ago. Two questions having to do with WIFI setup: (1) How does one enter alphanumeric data using the remote control? My SSID has letters and other chars in it, it's not just digits. I see no way to enter letters using any magic tricks with the remote. And of course, password would have the same problem. The OPPO manual is very, very lacking in this area. Really needs a revision. (2) The WPS stuff -- how...
Anyone know if there are any big furniture cabinets (they'd have to be big to accomodate 15" depth, 41" height, and 66" width!) that are available that fit a LaserVue? I'm thinking of something that would serve mainly as the cabinet into which the LaserVue would be situated, but also it would accommodate all the AV equipment below, and then maybe have some storage cabinets above the screen (for DVDs, etc). If nothing exists stock from any vendors, are there...
Ok, I didn't know that. Sigh. My bad.