or Connect

Posts by onlysublime

yeah, you have a bad drive. as for swapping systems, you should've skipped the $515 deposit and just mailed back the system. the turnaround is pretty fast even though Microsoft won't admit it since they try to push the advanced exchange option hard. they kept trying to get my friend to do that fast exchange option for over half an hour but he held firm. he got the new system in less than 2 weeks.
It doesn't help with performance per se. However, I quit each game or app rather than just go back to dashboard and load the next game/app because of the memory leak problems. I don't know if memory leaks are less after the last few updates (since i started doing this behavior because of the first revision of the OS) so i can't judge whether it's better recently. But the memory leak problems annoyed me when the One first came out.I noticed it way back when, when I was...
picked up the final hours of titanfall for $1.99. pretty neat stuff in there. don't know if it was worth $2. but ehh, that's pocket change... for those that are curious, it's like an interactive flash demo showing the history of Titanfall. kind of like a pop-up book. got it for my surface
I think you just got unlucky... I've never experienced a person winning with no pilot kills.
yeah, I have no idea how to find it. reddit's search function is very rudimentary... just ask the question. a lot of people will respond. also, there are the names there in the quoted text so you can send them messages. sorry
it's not retroactive apparently. I had already owned it on the PC and Xbox One. went to download the WP version and it's asking for $4.99... so I guess it applies to people who haven't bought it yet.
yeah, I'm definitely up for an AVS private match as well: onlysublime I've played with DaBeavers and that was a lot of fun.
that's the way I do it. But it's for a specific situation (recording my friends' chat in our gameplay videos for Youtube). I use my TB's to hear and play the game, I use the TB mic to record my voice and the Kinect so that their voices get combined in the game audio. It works great as the One does a much better job mixing chat audio with the game audio (on the 360, you had to drop game audio to zero to reasonably hear people with quiet mics).
whoa... mind blown... http://www.gamespot.com/articles/harmonix-has-grand-plans-to-revive-rock-band-potentially-for-xbox-one-ps4/1100-6418917/ here is the full quote from Harmonix CEO Alex Rigopulos today. "[The Rock Band and Dance Central franchises] are near and dear to our hearts and our minds. And we have grand plans to bring back both of them with guns blazing at some point in the coming console cycle." The original story is below. Today during a PAX East...
I had sworn off on Pinball Arcade. I'll give them another chance on the One... If they mess up again, it's a permanent switch to Pinball FX2 who has been far more dependable. Love playing it on my PC in full 1080p.