or Connect

Posts by ness88

Pls help me. I don't need streaming but I want a very good video/audio quality and should be able to play most ofthe files. Preferably Sigma or the later realtek chipset which can play Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD MA. Thanks
I have a c7 front, can I use encore center spkr as wide ? someone selling cheap thats why
hi, im referring to wides, wides are not surrounds right, they are extensions of your front, signals going to them are almost similar to your fronts, im not sure, pls enlighten me, if i only have the cr1, they better remain at the heights config rather than put as wides or back surround, of course i can test but its a lot of job to do
Thanks a lot batpig, the problem is my ear is inexperience, if i compare to my previous 7.1 its a lot better, but my amp before is a pioneer ax5a1, so 2 things change, how i wish i can buy a c1 from ebay, im in singapore and looks like im the only one using energy here, you say give it a try, you mean the cr1 as wides? one other thing, if c7 plus c1 or cr1 set up as wides, will it be worse as the c1 or cr1 is not as capable as the c7?
anyone?
Hi, Im using my cr1 as a height speaker, taken from my back surround, is it ok for this spkr to be used as height, they say bipole is not a good height spkr but i have no choice as I have 4 of this from my previous 7.1 set-up. Im using onkyo 807 so I can only use 7.1 channels, looks like i will benefit more if I use wide, but can I use my cr1 as wides, if not what speakers can I use. My set up is as follows: C7 - front C-c3 - center 4x CR1 , 2 configured as...
it's the mp11 that im missing, any other equivalent player that you know?
Quote: Originally Posted by ness88 hi can someone help me, i can listen to internet radio but i can not play or cant connect to my pc, how do i do that, my connection is pc to lan port(wired) receiver to another lan port and wan port to modem. Kindly help to provide me a link to the procedure or maybe can explain it here, the manual does not have this procedure, thanks a lot follow up question, i read that it should be dlna compatible laptop, i tried my lop top and...
follow up question, i read that it should be dlna compatible laptop, i tried my lop top and that can link to the receiver but i can't use the search function of the receiver, what i can see are files that i think is somewhere in the laptop, what about my mp3 files how do i find them? can it play a movie? And how about my old PC that dont have the dlna, how do i connect it?
hi can someone help me, i can listen to internet radio but i can not play or cant connect to my pc, how do i do that, my connection is pc to lan port(wired) receiver to another lan port and wan port to modem. Kindly help to provide me a link to the procedure or maybe can explain it here, the manual does not have this procedure, thanks a lot