or Connect

Posts by Cleveland Plasma

^^^ I like the back lite........
Sweet, that is the way it should be.........
I bet many do. Might as well throw the 90" in there as well
Use as normal and if you notice something you do not like, check then.........Give your set half a chance. There is no prominently "EDGE LIT" technoligy with "PERFECT" uniformity.
As long as the cables are not junk, a person would be fine. Not all $2 HDMI cables are created the same.........
I did not right the below, however this is "basically" what Sharp told us at CES: The Sharp UQ and SQ split each subpixel in the middle in the vertical direction, so they have a true 2160 lines and a 'true' HD with no compromises in the vertical dimension. In the horizontal direction, each pixel has a 4-color RGBY subpixel structure. Because BY can make G and G is the most important component of luminance, a single luminance peak can be created by only RG and a second...
If you are not wall mounting it really does not matter I guess. You can still wall mount it of course but it will not look as good........
There may be a little more leg work "sometimes", however stay with the Costco warranty would be my advise.
That's a little high.......... There was a "temporary" drop on the UQ line Especially THE 80"
High end units come out in the summer..........