or Connect

Posts by mark_b

Anyone have motion issues with their tv and how didyou solve I? I updated from 1117 to 1119 and now have bad stuttering in motion pans that makes the tvdifficult to watch. I updated with all cables disconnected and even did the sm reset after. This is very hard on the eyes like this.
Nobody has noticed stuttering motion issues? Mine was fine before the last update.
Anyone have motion issues with their tv and how didyou solve I? I updated from 1117 to 1119 and now have bad stuttering in motion pans that makes the tvdifficult to watch. I updated with all cables disconnected and even did the sm reset after. This is very hard on the eyes like this.
The ZT developed burn in from my satellite providers logo in the on screen guide. Avoiding the guide for a week and watching nothing but full screen content did not even slightly make the burn in less noticeable. It was a shame that I couldn't use that tv as a tv is intended to be used. In fact I'll likely keep the F8500. Bringing up what happened with the ZT reminds me that I've had nothing but bad Panasonic TV's. I had two VT50's each with lines running through the...
It's mainly the black levels. In a dark room I can clearly see light in the blacks, so they aren't as black as I would like. Had a ZT before where the black was black. The F8500 is close, but a bit of that brighter blacks is a bit annoying, however with lights on, they are inky black.
Just looking for some advice on which tv I should get or keep. I currently have a 60" F8500 but have an opportunity to sell it and get a brand new 60" VT60. What are the pros and cons of each? What should I do? I wouldn't mind the better black levels, but do like the extra bit of light from the F8500. Also worried about the VT60 and image retention, where the 8500 has virtually none, or none that lasts a long time. Any advice? What would others do?
Sorry to tell you that this is normal. The ZT60 I had did the same thing.
I find gaming really acceptable, no noticeable lag on my tv and compares well with the Panasonics. The only setting I have for gaming is labelling the HDMI input to game. I don't use the PC mode and I don't turn game mode on, just change the HDMI input label to Game.
Same here. There was one firmware update that caused my picture to look terrible, but the last update has made my picture look amazing. So now I'm 100% satisfied with the F8500, and I had a ZT60 before the F8500. My favorite thing, besides the amazing picture quality, no stubborn image retention. I got burn in within a month on the ZT60 just from accessing my satellite guide. Before that, I had a VT50 and the F8500 blows the VT50 away. Also, gaming lag is not an issue....
Not only more stable blacks, but overall better blacks. And to me the picture quality has been highly improved with this update. I installed it on Thursday night and have been in awe of the picture quality on my tv. Samsung did something with this update to really improve the picture and it's great.