or Connect

Posts by irfan

good question. the markup is already very steep. i cant imagine its more than 5% of the MSRP anyways... but they will surely raise the prices a lot more than that now that they have an excuse to.
did they sound much different than a single OM60?
best buy always talks abotu free delivery when im in there.... also why would a warranty cover burn-in/abuse?
i'll have that in another ISF mode... but i still want to toy around in it. i'll try from scratch again, but i honestly saw a visibly better grayscale with blueHigh boosted up. maybe something funky going on with the settings so i'll go from scratch.
yep I always use windowed patterns. just didnt imagine the luminance reading could be so far off even on mid-high IREs
the setting contrast lower to avoid blue dipping is unusual? I could visibly notice a difference going from 80-90-100 in the images, they got redder and redder, big jump from 90-100 actually. i'll look into the dpt-94, its reasonably priced... the c5 is going to be too much for me, at that point id be tempted to go to an i1pro but i dont think i'll see $600 worth of improvement.
realized i posted this in the KuroControl thread on not in here... im not having much luck with the gamma. got the grayscale taken care of well with this program, but i cant get my gamma anywhere higher than 1.6. taking the 9point gamma to the extreme and plugging 1 across the board still wouldnt lower the light output enough. not sure if 0 does anything but i tried that too. the numbers certainly do something since i can see the image changing on the screen, and Y...
Even this meter should be reasonably accurate in the mid to top end readings. And I prefer to DIY... nothing in here is going to cause permanent damage. If it looks terrible ill reset to square one
im not having much luck with the gamma. got the grayscale taken care of well with this program, but i cant get my gamma anywhere higher than 1.6. taking the 9point gamma to the extreme and plugging 1 across the board still wouldnt lower the light output enough. not sure if 0 does anything but i tried that too. the numbers certainly do something since i can see the image changing on the screen, and Y value drops some as i try to raise the gamma, but the overall...
Quote: Originally Posted by DenonPanny The shipping company was CEVA. only one experience with CEVA and it was terrible. I was due to have a TV delivered and it never showed on time. I check on tracking and it said they called and left a message... 3 days later, no Tv.. checked again and it said they called the last 3 days... my phone never rang. I called them up and just picked it up in person.. the guy was like "oh maybe the number was wrong...