or Connect

Posts by irfan

benq pb6200 ... 6210 is brighter but the 6200 is still fantastic.. spend 50 bucks on blackout curtains and pocket the rest and it iwll be plenty bright. i use mine on a 120" 4:3 screen... widescreen on that looks fanstastic
at least u know someone will hack the PS3 to output blueray HD over component :) if thats the only route, then i'll take it
when they say you cant drill usually they dont care as long as u spackle it up and paint when u move out... my apt has had the same policy but i always get away with it. if u have big cables running along the base board.. go to lowes or homedepot and for $4-5 for 8ft you can get a 90degree baseboard fitting.. like 1" x 1" and "cap" the wires under... i jsut did it in my apt, i'll take pics when im done.. PM me ur email addy and i'll show u what im talking about. its...
I bought my Benq pb6200 from them.. and have had FANTASTIC service.. i too had a billing issue but i actually punched in the wrong ecp date on my CC.. my fault but they called to check etc etc... and were the most helpful people i have ever dealt with online. i was very pleased and have recommended them ever since.
its not the screen size.. i have a 120" 4:3 ... colors are dead on .. the PC input changes the color representation... or so i thought? i use components ... also.. check ur PC color calibration via software
any news yet? Also, how difficult is it to clean the color wheel? im movin into a new apt.. only have 160hrs on the projector but figured i might as well clean it off while i have it down. just rubbing alcohol on a Q tip?