or Connect

Posts by jmhc

Greetings: Im looking for an intercom systems that when somebody press the button of the main gate or the button of the glass door of my condo I can open the doors from either a phone inside the house or from my smartphone. Does anyone knows a brand that makes this kind of systems and also where can I get buy it. Thank you.
I found the problem, I forgot that I have to install ATI video adapter without hdmi sound output driver.Thanks for the help.
I tried both, 1792 and 1794, same results.
I have my HTPC with Xonar HDAV1.3 slim installed in it, I use it hooked by the hdmi output to an Onkyo TX-SR805 receiver for movie watching, occasional gaming and occasional high res music hearing. Recently I upgraded the OS from Windows XP 32bit to Windows 7 64bit and sound is a mess, it doesn't output neither Dolby TrueHD nor DTS MA when playing blu-ray disc using the lasted version of the bundled TMT, and it doesn't output sound when I play 96khz 24bit PCM using...
Greetings: I have an HTPC with Xonar HDAV1.3 slim installed in it. I use this pc hooked by the hdmi output to an Onkyo TX-SR805 receiver for movie watching, occasional gaming and occasional high res music hearing. Recently I upgraded the OS from Windows XP 32bit to Windows 7 64bit and sound is a mess, it doesn't output neither Dolby TrueHD nor DTS MA when playing blu-ray disc using the lasted version of the bundled TMT, and it doesn't output sound when I play 96khz 24bit...
Got it, I reset the usb stick and the lock was inmediately added to the nework.
Greetings: I've been trying to add Kwikset smartcode home connect zwave deadbolt to my condo's Leviton Vizia RF+ zwave system without any luck. I installed in my computer Vizia RF+ installer tool and I could add the VRC0P-1LW rs232 module with usb stick but I cant add the deadbolt. I've folllowed the lock instructions step by step but as I said beofre without any luck. Can somebody please give a hand with this, is there any step I've been missing here? Thank you.
Which option you think it will be better Levition or Insteon? Regards.
Greetings: Im planning to add to my 2300 sqf condo levition vizia rf+ light system and kwikset zwave deadbolt in my front door. Since Im gonna control the system with irule I need to add Vizia VRC0P rs232 interface module. My condo was built with all walls in concrete blocks, thats why I have concerns about the strenght of RF signal I'll need. Does anyone knows how many VRC0P units I will need in order to control my entire home?. Thank you.
Greetings: Im planning to add to my 2300 sqf condo levition vizia rf+ light system and kwikset zwave deadbolt in my front door. Since Im gonna control the system with irule I need to add Vizia VRC0P rs232 interface module. My condo was built with all walls in concrete blocks, thats why I have concerns about the strenght of RF signal I'll need. Does anyone knows how many VRC0P units I will need in order to control my entire home?. Thank you.