or Connect

Posts by dagware

Regarding the out-of-focus graphics -- are you running straight to the projector, or through a receiver or something? If the latter, temporarily run directly to the PJ and see if it makes any difference. I can't imagine that it will, but you never know... Dan
Good timing on this post. I ran into some songs last night that did indeed cause problems with my method. Looks like I'm going to have to rethink this. The good news is that, at least so far, any time I've come up against a song that I thought I'd never be able to get through (and this includes guitar also), I've been able to eventually get through with a little patience and practice. I played "Enter Sandman" last might for the first time, on medium on guitar, and at first...
Yeah, that guy is sick! I've progressed midway through the medium tour. It took a while, because every time I had to use the bass pedal, for whatever reason I had to hit a drum pad also. It's like my leg and hand were tied together. Some things that really helped me with the bass drum: 1) In between pedal kicks, I leave my foot on the pedal, with the pedal pressed down. Makes a HUGE difference for me. 2) The vast majority of time, I lift my entire leg up and down to do...
I think you're being a little harsh. I went to iTunes and downloaded some of the Rock Band songs so I could listen to them in the car, and get to know them. iTunes marks some of these songs as "explicit", which implies I assume that the lyrics may be, well, explicit. So I don't think it's unreasonable to ask if the music is OK for kids that are 7 and 11 years old. Personally, I can't understand most of the lyrics anyway. That of course will change when (or if) I do the...
Well, that suggests another possible issue. The surface you're projecting onto, is it flat? What if you move the image up or down -- does the blurry spot stay in the same location? Just trying to help debug the problem. Dan
The package just arrived. The company is called "Cyber Test, Inc." in Florida. Dan
I'll let you know when I find out. No packages as of this morning. Dan
Maybe it just doesn't like being called Moxie? -Dan PS: It's Moxi with no "e", in case you didn't get what I was saying. And sorry, I just couldn't help myself. Feel free to pick a nit with something I write any time!
Called yesterday about this. At first the guy told me they wouldn't cover a broken color wheel. I'm not even sure he knew what it was. He pointed me to some online verbiage about what is covered and not covered, and none of it applied to me. I asked to speak to a manager, but the guy told me the manager would tell me the same thing. I said that's OK, I want to talk to him anyway. A little while later he came back on and gave me a tracking number and said the service...
I recently got the Mit HC1500 and have been quite happy with it. Dan