or Connect

Posts by klas

I don't see any rainbows, but I am not looking for them and hopefully I won't
Finally was able to test this puppy and overall I love it! Even though I've been trying out and waiting for a decent LED projector it's just not worth getting one today. This Acer is the best bang for your buck and will last you until LED tech improves.
Just picked up from Newegg for $630, seems like a good deal
Looks like a minor bump in spec, hopefully it will at least be reasonably priced...
I don't see a thread going on this new projector and no reviews to be found, so I decided to give this one a shot. Take-Anywhere Pocket Projector The J5-PICO-HD is a go-anywhere pocket projector, at only 7" long, 4" wide, and 1" tall. It's compact and fits easily into your bag or briefcase, letting you share video and presentations anywhere. The built-in Lithium-ion battery means less cables to attach, so you can set up quickly when you're on-the-go. With 1280x800 VGA...
I bought 55ES6100 and everything is great, but speakers started to rattle when it gets "boomy" a bit. Is it possible to fix this myself?
No interest at all?
I don't see any discussion about this new set, but it looks interesting especially with integrated soundbar. Any thoughts on the picture if you got one? http://tv.jvc.com/product.jsp?pathId=202#
Looks great, but about $1k more then I would like to spend...
Updated thread to reflect the correct name. Also, looking at the spec with ECO < 26 db I have a feeling that normal mode would be as loud as HW300g which in my view was not acceptable.