or Connect

Posts by jefejt

That seemed to do it. Thanks
That's it. Thanks.
No ideas?
When I watch live or recorded tv in WMC I often get flickering in the picture. It's hard to describe and it happens almost always during commercials. The background seems to flicker lighter and darker. I do not have issues with movies, but just in WMC. I'm using a Radeon graphics card that is connected to my TV via HDMI. It did not use to happen but is now happening more frequently. Any ideas?
Really? Nobody?
So my OS and a few other programs are on my C: It's a SSD and only 64GM. Everything else, movies, videos, etc are on my 1 TB drive. My C: is full and I don't know why. I'm not adding things to it but for some reason it's packed. How do I figure out what is taking up the extra space?
So my HTPC setup is pretty solid. But I have issues when I try to view movies on my iphone or ipad. I use MakeMKV to rip and Handbrake to compress and convert to mp4. I'm using a wireless drive to store the movies and can access them on my ipad or iphone. Some of the videos work flawlessly. I'm using the seagate drive and app for the programs. Others work, but with no sound. Any ideas? They all work fine on my HTPC.
I'm getting this message: HDCP Support Required sometimes when I try and watch tv. I'm using WMC on a Windows 7 PC. I have a HD Homerun Prime with a cable card. It happens randomly, and eventually goes away, sometimes immediately, sometimes hours later. I'm not sure why or what it means. My video card is a Radeon 4850 and I'm connected via HDMI. I didn't have these issues until I started with the cablecard. The full message is High-Bandwith DIgital Content...
Sorry, its the 600, and I'm using the Logitech Harmony Remote Software 7
That's what I want but I can't seem to find that option. It's like it's fixed. I'm guessing there's a way.