or Connect

Posts by robd1438

Returned it and got the Epson 3020 and not only does the image seem better, but it's much straighter all around.
The screen is level and tight, not sagging. From zooming in/out, playing with keystones, etc. i think it's just the projector. I could put it below the black but I'm picky about that stuff. Would a different projector be better? are they all going to be that way with where it's mounted and where the screen is?
I spent all weekend wiring hdmi and power to setup my 2030 hanging from a 2x2 tile with mount I got form amazon. It's about 9 feet from the 92" screen. Picture is great however one thing is bugging me. The bottom of the image seems to curve upward in the middle. the top seems straight, sides but the bottom two corners are lower than the middle. You can see pretty well from the attached picture. The mount is straight, keystone is all accurate. Can anyone help????
I spent all weekend wiring hdmi and power to setup my 2030 hanging from a 2x2 tile with mount I got form amazon. It's about 9 feet from the 92" screen. Picture is great however one thing is bugging me. The bottom of the image seems to curve upward in the middle. the top seems straight, sides but the bottom two corners are lower than the middle. You can see pretty well from the attached picture. The mount is straight, keystone is all accurate. Can anyone help????
Great, thanks!
I was wondering the same thing. Says to charge via the TV's USB plugs, but would any usb charger/hub work? Thanks in advance!
Added my list below! Still a few things to add but it's a start
Just picked up this set today and these were the first setting I tried, so far they look great! I have DirecTV, PS3 and Apple TV hooked up through a new Pioneer Elite VSX-60. The Pioneer was upscaling initially so I turned that off. That and some of the motion enhancements getting turned off fixed some initial lip sync issues I was seeing. Can't wait to play with this more tomorrow and try the 3D!
Can someone in the Middletown system please let me know if they support mulit-room DVR yet? Also, is the selection of HD decent? Thanks!
only 3 reviews on best buy's site but I picked one up yesterday to at least try. Seems like a good set, needs to be calibrated and searches here and on the web do not show any good settings. Will try it for a bit, but seeing its only for my office/guest room it will probably go back if I can snag an early Black Friday deal on a 24" from the same store (i know i can't mention prices, lol). if anyone has it though, would love to see your settings!