or Connect

Posts by db-bass

Thiao, thanks for the suggestions. How do I access "Graphics Properties"? After installing a few drivers I am now able to select a number of different resolution options but all of them cutoff either the leftmost icons on my screen or the bottom toolbar. I am hoping the area you described above will allow me to further adjust. Thanks again!
Hi all, I am trying to use my tv as a computer monitor and I am unable to get a good screen resolution. I curretly have the computer/tv connected via HDMI and only the middle half of the screen shows picture. When I right clik on the desktop and select screen resolution it will not allow me to adjust. How can I get the content to show on the entire tv screen? TV is model Pannasonic PT-50LCX64 and my computer does not have a dedicated graphic card, rather it uses the HD3000...
Hi all, I am trying to use my tv as a computer monitor and I am unable to get a good screen resolution. I curretly have the computer/tv connected via HDMI and only the middle half of the screen shows picture. When I right clik on the desktop and select screen resolution it will not allow me to adjust. How can I get the content to show on the entire tv screen? TV is model Pannasonic PT-50LCX64 and my computer does not have a dedicated graphic card, rather it uses the HD3000...
Hi all, I would like to use my Pannasonic PT-50LCX64 as a computer monitor but when I try the resolution is out of whack. I currently have it hooked up via HDMI and only the middle 50% of the screen shows. The picture that does show looks great but I would like the entire TV screen to be used. When I right click on the background of my desktop and select screen resolution, I am unable to change anything since the adjustment boxes are greyed out. My neighbor thought I...
i was recommended this forum through the ecoustic forum. i am on a tight budget but want the best music/HT combo for the money. for the sub i was something that does not have distortion- am i going with the right choice with the Dayton 12" (or will 10" work better?). also im thinkin about getting athena AS-B1 bookshelfs, are these the best in their price-range or which others should i look at?