or Connect

Posts by zoomingm3

Anyone?
Yes, that is the correct model.
I've narrowed my choices down to the Sharp LC60LE835U and the Samsung UN60D6400. The set will be used mostly used to watch streaming movies, HD broadcast TV shows and occasional 3D movie and Xbox game. As for pricing, the Samsung will be a couple hundred dollars more. Which would you choose?
Thanks for the replies. I'm thinking about the Sharp 60" (LC60LE832U) I saw at Sam's, any thoughts?
Sorry, here you go; Distance: 15' Room size: 17' wide X 25' long Light: Low to Med. (no direct sunlight) 3D: No Wifi: Yes Main Use: Watching TV and Movies (some gaming)
Thinking about replacing our Samsung DLP with a 55 -60" LCD. I found this forum very helpful when I was shopping for my Pioneer Plasma so I thought I try it again with a LCD. We really don't want to spend more then $2,500.00, which manufacture will give me the best bang for the buck? Thanks for your help.
Thanks, that was easy!
Is there a way for me to use the Yamaha VX661 to hear sound from my computer. I checked the rear of the 661 and I didn't see where I would be able to insert the RCA (3.5mm or maybe 1/8"?) type connector? I'm trying to get away from using the cheap little speakers that came with the Dell desktop. Thanks for your help.
Is there a way for me to use the 661 to hear sound from my computer. I checked the rear of the 661 and I didn't see where I would be able to insert the RCA (3.5mm or 1/8") type connector? I'm trying to get away from using the cheap little speakers that came with the Dell desktop. Thanks for your help.
It didn't look as if it would be to difficult to replace but I can't seem to find a store which sells it. Does anyone know where I could buy a replacement screen?