or Connect

Posts by spyder696969

That was how I originally took it, but then someone pointed at other info. I haven't seen anything since. I swear I read that one game mode was capped at 20 (SDM?) but that was a while back.Still, BF4's 16 v 16 is pretty good and better yet, it's not CoD! (Although if you want a real CoD-like experience, you could always leave all the squads of 5 and be the lone-wolf 16th player camptastic a-hole. )
Loads of servers for daywalkers only. 64 players for every type of gameplay, afik, although I took it as though DICE was saying optimal numbers were 20-32 on some modes. Also, if you wanna run with the big boys of AVS, you're gonna have to learn how to both take out and use vehicles. The AVS crew (at least the old Xbox core that I know and love) is very good with all game types. Don't worry, you can still get out and walk around if you want, but I'll just get you there...
Skill = -7 (That's NEGATIVE 7 folks!)
Just skip CoD and get BF4 asap. You can thank me and beat up on little kiddies later.
Don't feel too bad, lots of people did this, thinking they were going to be in the "right" camp. Me, I hedged every bet possible; preordered and paid for both consoles and paid for BF4 on everything imaginable including PC...even though I didn't have a computer that was capable yet. I think you should be able to score a PS4 relatively soon, but everything I've read is that MS is having a hard time with inventory. You might be able to unload your One at a profit to some...
Calm down, Nancy. Some people have to do their own laundry, cook their own meals, etc. You want me on right now? Send your damn maid to my house!
DS4 works on PS3, PS4, and PC!
Yes, they are for certain with both the PS4 and Xbone. The manager and I talked at length about this, among other things. He told me that his plan (not sure if it's all stores) is to have people come in as early as 6PM on Thursday night and get all of their transaction dealt with in advance then give them a number; 1 for the first person, 2 for the second, etc. He'd then match up each receipt to that person's preordered console, thus having it ready to go at 10PM. ...
I just got back from GS after spending 2 hours just chatting with the manager. I also have both a PS4 and Xbone on preorder, both consoles are paid off entirely, along with BF4 for (picked up today) X360 , PS4, and One. You may have far better success selling your PS4 than I'll have selling my Xbone though. Behind the counter, he showed me that he had 82 slips of paper with the names and numbers of people that wanted a PS4 but hadn't preordered. He had exactly one...