or Connect

Posts by DingoAce10

Hey DaverJ, actually that is exactly what my buddy just said to me. I am a little dumb when it comes to audio...I am more of a video guy... Yeah, I have had this receiver for 4 years now...It was an HTiB. So I am in the market for a new receiver. Was thinking about the "Denon AVR-3808CI". For the time being, are there any cheap amps that you can think of that might help my problem until I upgrade? I don't wanna spend more that $100 for the amp though...otherwise I can...
Hey DaverJ and RafaelSmith, I figured it out last night. Ok, for some reason if I put the volume of my receiver above 40 (43 was no good) then I would get the "drum fill" problem. 40 it sounds great through the whole song...And I actually made everything sound much nicer, by trying to figure out the problem. So, do you think my speakers just can't handle the "drum thuds" during the fill at the volume? Or would it be some kind of configuation in my reciever that could...
Oh, I just thought that the calibration was for synching up when you hit the drum with how it responded...I didn't know that it had anything to do with sound. I have mine setup the same way (VGA 1920x1080) with a Samsung DLP and set the calibration to DLP. My neighbor (whose RB works just fine) also has a DLP, but he is going through HDMI, so I wonder if it has something to do with VGA and Optical. Thanks again !
Thanks! I am not really sure what I have in the system blade to tell you the truth...I haven't looked in there in a while. I will play will somethings and report back my findings...
I know...It sounds GREAT when the song first starts up and like I said in the first post, Epic by Faith No More sounded great cause I never got a "fill". I don't think I have any other processing going on, but I could and I don't know it...this is my current receiver:http://63.148.251.135/redirect_servi...le=HT-R510.pdf My daughter is always hitting buttons on it, so it is possible that she did soemthing that I am not aware of, but wouldn't you think that it would effect...
DaverJ, any thoughts on a way to fix this on my receiver or something I should look for? I don't seem to have any problems with an other game or movie through the receiver. I am in the market for a new receiver in the near future so I am not all that worried about it...but it TOTALLY ruins the experience when playing the drums. I forgot to mention that the sound effects for the "missed notes" are fine, so those must be coming through the center channel. I will play around...
No, I have not tried missing the power notes, but what I will try tonight is to play, and when the fill comes up I will just skip it and see. I will also try turning off the DD. I talk to another guy on the EA Rockband forum and he mentioned that he had the same problem on the PS3 version, and said that he played with his reciever settings which seemed to fix the problem... I just figured I would post something here to see if someone here had run into the problem.
What's up all, I posted this as a seperate thread, cause I didn't see there was a dedicated Rock band thread.. Wondering if anyone has run into this problem... While on Solo career, playing the drums...All of the songs sound great at first. But as soons as I get to the first drum solo, for power up, I start to play the solo and all of a sudden the drum sounds, singer and guitar fade out and basically can only hear is the bass and crowd. It is like someone turned down...
What's up all, Wondering if anyone has run into this problem with Rockband. While on Solo career, playing the drums...All of the songs sound great at first. But as soons as I get to the first drum solo, for power up, I start to play the solo and all of a sudden the drum sounds, singer and guitar fade out and basically can only hear is the bass and crowd. It is like someone turned down the music for the singer, drums and guitar and this basically lasts the rest of the...
yeah you are correct...forget it...will just go with the extension cable and wrap the cable around the foot of the component shelves. Thanks!