or Connect

Posts by jamesb478

Depending on how many outlets you are going to conect, then it would depend on the splitter. Cox uses 2,3,4,8 way splitters. Depending on if you have also HSI, then I would take the drop cable, split that into a 2 way with a leg going to HSI, and then a leg going to another splitter if you are going to do more then 5 outlets. But I would only hook up the outlets you are going to use. It also depends on how much signal you have in the house too and then that would tell a...
There has been no postings yet about the MLB Extra Innings Package in HD, I too have been looking and haven't see anything yet. I am hoping maybe by summer there will be a HD Channel set aside for HD Games.
Ya, sorry for that option of mine, but I just was over my cousins today and he has DirecTV and the picture quality has got better. We will just have to see with Cox what they do. Once analog shutoff starts in a few years, I think it will open up more lanes on the highway. We will just have to see.
No, analog TV's receive analog stations only (2-71). SDV is digital only and currently only Digital Boxes (Regular Digital, HD Boxes....) can receive it because of 2 way communications. Cable Card TV;s are only currently 1 way communications and can't send the signal to the node to tell it that it wants a certain channel. TIVO is working on a tiny box to make SDV (Switched Digital Video) possible on TIVO's. Also, cable companies are working on the issue too.
I would look on both slickdeals.net and ************** They often post good deals and you can get a pretty good 1080p lcd for about 1g or a little over. Prices are just going to keep falling and new deals appear everyday on both sites.
WLWC (The CW Network) that serves RI is owned by CBS Digital Media Group.