or Connect

Posts by Waboman

May you fall asleep under a camel with post nasal drip.A: Lo-fat. [[SPOILER]] The Wabonac knows all.
A: Supervisor. [[SPOILER]] We have time for one more folks;A: Groundhog. [[SPOILER]]
I blame the captain. He was below deck trying to batten down Mrs. Howell.The weather started getting rough. The tiny ship was tossed. If not for the fearless crew, the Minnow would be lost. Those're all facts, Jack.
Watched this tonight. Gotta say, I really quite enjoyed it. Never read the book, but I thought they did a good job bringing out the quirkiness. And Addison Timlin is smokin' hot. That's always a bonus. For some reason Netflix only has the DVD. Which was darn good, thank you Oppo. I can only imagine how much better this will be on blu. The AQ in hi-rez DTS-HD MA lossless should be worth the price of admission.
I'm trying. But 3 hours is a long time. Look what happened to Gilligan and the Minnow in a mere 3 hour tour.
Have the rental sitting on my coffee table. Just haven't been able to make the 3 hour commitment to it yet.
Maybe you were out riding your bike in the sun too long today. You have me
Bummer, mate. Hope it goes smoothly. Like Vegemite on a piece of toast.
Bummer. Was looking forward to watching a new episode this weekend.
My bad. It was 30 stories tall.The worst scientists in cinematic history are the two in Prometheus.I found the theme song. I may have to Netflix this. Loves me some Hanna-Barbera.