or Connect

Posts by rickdeckard123

I' m thinking about getting the 103D and have a few ?s as to how it should be hooked up. I have the Sharp Elite Pro 70 inch led lcd tv and it is mounted to the wall. I have one hdmi cable that runs through the wall and is connected to an hdmi switch box. I have my PS4, Wii U, DirectTv, Xbox 1 and my current blu ray player connected to the switch box and there is a soundbar under the tv that is connected via digital optical. Would I connect the TV to the hdmi 1 output...
Home Theatre Magazine just released their settings. Haven't tried them yet, but I doubt they will be better than the Cnet settings-although the Home Theatre settings have separate ones for 2D and 3d. http://www.hometheater.com/content/s...-hdtv-settings
Just plugged in Cnet's settings and I have to say that they are pretty impressive and spot on. I have tried their settings before for other displays and always found them too dull with no pop. Not the case this time.
I had to bump color up to +10 in THX mode. It's very undersaturated.
I had one stuck pixel in the upper right hand corner, but it came back to life on it's own! I've noticed that a lot of people who don't even have this set are fueling the flames for the "Kuro vs Elite" debate. I have also noticed that some of the members who have both a Kuro Elite and a Sharp Elite(myself included) have stated that the Sharp Elite is better in many ways. I love tvs-not a specific brand. I do like the more high end models, but it would not have mattered...
No, not at all.
I have been playing Rage on the 360 and the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus on the PS3. I also played some God of War 3 and Dead Space 2 the other day just to see how they look compared to when I originally played them on my Pro 141 Elite. I have never seen games look as good as they do on the new Elite. I don't notice any lag and the controls seem as responsive as they were before. Shadow of the Colossus is in 3D and looks incredible. It actually make the game more fun...
I would take my new 70 inch Elite over my 141 as well.
Just had my 70" delivered tonight. I went to a Best Buy Magnolia yesterday to negotiate on the price, but there were no dedicated Magnolia employees working. They paged some kid from the regular home theatre department to come and try to help me. I told him what I was willing to pay and he went to talk it over with the store manager. He said there was no way they could mark it down that much and the best they could was to take like 5% off of the regular price. I...