or Connect

Posts by cnickersonjr

Anyone ever experience this?
I have changed the bulb before. In '09 I believe.
Added a BDP-S370 this weekend. Love the built in Netflix support. (open item @ BB)
My KDF-50WE655 (Manufactured Jan 2005) picture comes on for a few seconds or so, then the picture goes black (No input label or picture at all). The power light (green) flashes. Then a few seconds or so goes by then the picture returns. Power light solid now. It continues this cycle! No action from the buld light. Is this a weak bulb screaming for replacement? Any suggestions would be welcomed.
I watched Land Of The Lost a while back, no problems. (This was a rental also)
Went down to Fry's Oct. 30th to get me a copy of Ice Age 3 on Blu-ray. Saw the BDP360 for $159.99
All are on par with the other bluray players on the market. I'm happy so far. It's played all the disc i have played so far. Well worth the money paid. I don't feel cheated like I did when I purchased the Sony BDP360 for $299, then later returned after it froze up on 3 movies.
I just got back from my local Missouri City Walmart with a NB530MGX for $98 + tax. The NB500MGX was still priced at $98, but only had 2 left. I had seen people get the NB530MGX for 98, so I grabbed one in hopes it would scan for 98. It scanned for $98! The sign shows $168 but it scanned $98. I didn't argue
I just got back from my local Missouri City Walmart with a NB530MGX for $98 + tax. The NB500MGX was still priced at $98, but only had 2 left. I had seen people get the NB530MGX for 98, so I grabbed one in hopes it would scan for 98. It scanned for $98! The sign shows $168 but it scanned $98. I didn't argue
I just got back from my local Missouri City Walmart with a NB530MGX for $98 + tax. The NB500MGX was still priced at $98, but only had 2 left. I had seen people get the NB530MGX for 98, so I grabbed one in hopes it would scan for 98. It scanned for $98! The sign shows $168 but it scanned $98. I didn't argue I know this isn't a high level player but $98 is a risk I'm willing to take. It's a risk because who nows how long Blu-ray will be around? $300 is not in the budget....