or Connect

Posts by MitsuHelp

I would give it a static ip if you could but you can't. I could give it one via the router but getting an ip is not the problem. And thanks for the lesson regarding the surge protector, I'm sure it will protect everything during a direct strike...
I set my Roku 2 XS up with wired ethernet and it works fine and upload/download speeds are great. Here is my problem, if I unplug it (thunderstorms) then plug it back in and go to a channel it acts like it can't find the internet. It takes me to the network setup and I select wired and bang, green on all three tests but I still can't get any sites to work. If I look at my network status, it shows my IP and gateway information but it still does not work. If I push the...
Boxee Box for $99???? I think you just bought the Boxee TV NOT the Boxee Box....I hope I'm wrong though!!
And can you believe that you can still buy one on Amazon??? I think they should be sued for selling such BS CRAP!!
I have a Boxee Box and I love the home page with the different daily media clips to watch. The problem is that most videos buffer (stops playing round circle) and it’s very annoying. I have tried everything to trouble shoot the issue including connecting the Boxee directly to my cable modem and I still have buffering. Is there a device that can play HD Vimeo & HD YouTube? The Boxee plays all media I throw at it from external HD or flash drive but I need something that...
I haven't followed the thread lately but I am trying to find out where my problem may lie with my Boxee or Network. The Rampart trailer from the Home Page (even @ 480) buffers from Vudu. Does everyone else’s? I went to Vudu from my workstation but it does not (or I can’t tell) how to view the trailer in HD. Just asking before I start tearing everything apart. 1GB lan to Boxee not wifi. Thanks all! I don't mean to double post but since the site has changed, I think I...
I haven't followed the thread lately but I am trying to find out where my problem may lie. The Rampart trailer from the Home Page (even @ 480) buffers from Vudu. Does everyone else’s? I went to Vudu from my workstation but it does not (or I can’t tell) how to view the trailer in HD. Just asking before I start tearing everything apart. 1GB lan to Boxee. Thanks all!
Thanks pdellera & aaronwt! Downloaded the beta and it appears to fix some of my App issues. I don't usually go to the Boxee Forum cause the logon page used to be blocked but I just realized it's not any more....go figure (guess they realized the .tv was not a streaming site). Thanks again.....BB is finally getting there!
I have my allow beta firmware and still nothing...still on v1.5.0.23615.... is it available anywhere?
I haven't received a new beta in a while...... No posts since January 17!?! Who/what made me buy this box???